The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Not too much overall (mainly, Liz/Lucky exchange glances, cut to Jason, staring...), but you all know how my recaps go...LOL. Don't read on if you want to be surprised. Of course, there's really not much surprising, except that...OMG! Tracy!!! You are such an idiot sometimes. (Sorry...Read on and decide for yourself).

*~RECAP~*

LuNacy have spent most of the episode in the background. There have been bits of dialogue...After Spinelli objected, Tracy refered to him as "Spagatini," and I believe she said to Luke, "I told you he was a bad influence." When Liz/Lucky exchanged vows, Tracy almost seemed interested. She and Luke even clapped. Afterwards, Luke is all, "Let's go get that dinner." And Tracy STOPPED him. (Me: WTH?!? Tracy!!! Are you SERIOUS?) She tells him that he's restrained himself so far; she doesn't want him to blow it. (Ohhh. Tracy, Tracy, Tracy...IDIOT.)

Later, LuNacy spend some time talking in the background. Tracy does her hair thing. Nikolas gives them cake. (Remember, background). Even later, Luke gives a "Luke-like" toast. Lesley: "Remind me not to have you toast at my wedding." Luke fixes it up: "Love is a gamble. I hope you both win." (or something) Tracy and Luke and the others drink to that. Spinelli informs Luke he's going to look after Lulu, going to treat her with respect. Tracy makes a comment about after what happened, she can only guess what kind of drugs Spinelli is on. Spinelli is high on the wonders of love, he gets to close to Tracy (maybe an almost hug?), and Tracy leans back, disgusted. Luke congrats Liz/Lucky, he might get Tracy her coat (don't know). Tracy goes outside. Luke to Laura's presence: "I can feel your smile. I can feel it." (something along those lines) Camera moves to picture of Laura and her children.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Found the SID magazine today. After my pajama jaunt this morning, I actually checked walmart fully clothes in real clothes--ha ha! Found it. I didn't read it yet as I had to go straight to lunch and a meeting and then home with a bunch of my kids friends all here yelling and screaming. I even baked cookies (break and bake---don't be impressed) for all these little boys. I did look at the photo and it is so cute. She looks so casual and fun. Think that means she is going to be wearing that jacket again soon?

Mrs Q--hope you are feeling better today

Regency---Liked your story...Maybe they fell in love all those times Tracy had to call him to report Luke trying to kill her (ha ha)

I have to go to some big event thing tonight and get all dressed up. SO not in the mood.

• Members

Ok, I'm totally over that little, uncharacteristic bit of negativity I had the other day. I'm back and loving them full force. Not neccessarily from yesterday's epi, though I loved it. I rewatched the Thursday's. I CAN"T GET OVER THEM at all!!! They are so cute and hot and sexy together in every scene. Have to say, though, my favorite scene yesterday was the looks they gave each other when he ended his toast with "loves a gamble, may you both come up winners". Go back and watch again, they definately were thinking it about each other, they're awesome ine every way. I'm walking to the store later to get the magazine. I can't wait to check it out.

• Members

Just popping in to say hi to all.

This thread is a lot to keep up with! I've been really busy at work so I usually read them quickly but don't have time to post.

I just watched Thurs & Fri's shows. I loved Tracy & Luke at the Haunted Star. Tracy's analysis of their shared cynicism was surprisingly well written. To me, it is a perfect summary of why Luke & Tracy belong together as opposed to Luke & Laura, who is the eternal optimist. :)

As for the Wed show, I hated Scott "confessing" to "Laura". Nothing made any sense. It's like the only idea they had about the entire Rick Webber murder revisit was "Hey, let's say Scott did it!" I swear it looked like the writers had no script and just threw him on the the set and had him make up some crap. From what I've heard, they are less interested in the fact that they just made another beloved vet into a murderer than they are in setting up the blackmail storyline and aftermath.

Much as I dislike them having Tracy & Luke forge Alan's will (and in such an amatuerish way, too <_< ), at least they aren't being turned into murderers and kidnappers like Scott, Heather, Stefan, & AJ. Guza's agenda seems to be to turn all our favorites into criminals so we can't criticize Sonny & Jason, the real heroes of GH.

• Members

Some rambles from Lainey:

-I am convinced I "broke" this thread last night. I was no where near a TV or computer during the live show, and I WAS SO CONVINCED that some sort of LuNacy Love was going to happen... so I tried accessing the thread from by blackberry. Uh.. not a good idea (I'd never done it before). At first I was able to get to the thread (I saw hooked's name as last entry, and got excited), but I couldn't get in!! And then when I tried again, part of the website was "missing." And indeed, when I got home part of the website was still "missing," and then the whole thing was gone all night. SO.. it was me. I broke the thread because of my crazy, crazy addition to LuNacy Lust. I was absolutely POSITIVE something was happening, and I had to know about it (sick, sick, sick).

-So I have now watched Thurday and Friday's episodes several times (just the LuNacy parts, and I sped through the entire "Spinelli objection" because I have a low tolerence for stupid, embarassing scenes. I can take just "stupid" or just "embarassing," but when you put the two together, I can't watch).

----There was a huge edit during the bar scene Thursday, where Luke is explaining his thoughts on love. They cut to Tracy's face, and come back to Luke and what he's saying is in NO WAY connected to what he was just saying previously. They took a hunk of dialogue out of there, and covered the edit VERY POORLY. I wonder why. (It might have been to cut out a loopy TG ad lib. Who knows?)

----I LOVED the elbow in the stomach during the 'wacky' toast. LOVED it! It was so intimate, and familiar and "wife-y." LOVED IT. In fact, I loved that she was right by his side during the whole damn wedding, and nobody -- not Leslie, not the kids --- thought that was strange. They have accepted her as 'his wife.' He has accepted her as 'his wife.' She is now acting like it (flirty touches, getting him coffee, getting his COAT!!), but my friends, WHEN DID SHE BECOME THAT SORT OF WIFE?!??! I'm all for it, but WHEN DID IT HAPPEN!?!?!?!? And does Guza know he skipped a part.. because in order to get to that point -- to be REAL man and wife.. uh... they have to be sleeping together. And as far as I can tell, they're not! Or........ (and here's the scary part) they are, and we're not seeing it. Oh man. Man oh man.

Okay.. Lainey is going to have a sucky weekend. I essentially have to work all weekend. Yuck. Feel sorry for me! I'll check in later!

ta ta

LB

• Members

How much do I love you people? And more importantly, how much do I love the BRILLIANT Fey, my most charming and intelligent partner? Why, you ask? Because my BRILLIANT wife figured out (finally) how to get Nero to allow us to rip video files off of DVDs. I spent the whole morning trying to figure out the basics, and while I'm still not there yet, I have a couple of tasty tidbits to offer you. The result of HOURS of trial and error.

Change of Habit:

Police Brutality: download at http://www.sendspace.com/file/hsge9h

Leaving the Order: download at http://www.sendspace.com/file/j3quqj

The sound is completely off, but that's a small problem I know I will inevitably fix. Expect some Voyager vids from me, since we have like $400 worth of DVDs sitting on the computer that I now know how to plumb for clips. Whee!

Breakroom? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Good morning everyone!

As promised in the breakroom, I come bearing clips! This edition of "Tracy Blasts From the Past" features Tracy and Scott (aka Scumbag.)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pf05jz

Tracy is suspicious of Scott and Lucy during after "the desk" and before Cheryl's dinner at Delafield's

http://www.sendspace.com/file/300w1e

Tracy is suspicious of Scott and Lucy during the hostage situation at GH

Do we see a pattern evolving here?????

And just cause I felt like it....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xtpg7p

Ned plots against Paul while Mom gives herself a facial (FYI this is before they start dating)

Enjoy!

LA

• Members

It's a SQUEE'licious afternoon...

MinervaFan, SQUEE!!! CoH clips!!!! *dances around* Thanks!

Lady Ashton, SQUEE!!! Clips! Thanks!

pinkpopsicle, SQUEE!!! Thanks! I love the JE, SD, LC photo, but all of them seem so tired and sad, kind of. Oh! I went to the other scans and the recent JE article "What Lies Beneath" is cut off. Any chance you scan the entire thing? Please? :)Edit: Nevermind. I see that you're editing in. Thanks again!

More edits: Lady A, I am in LOVE with these clips. I am LOL'ing at Lucy and her seaweed. And even though Scotty is being a jerk, I am LOL'ing at Tracy: For once in my life, I was wrong. Hee. Luke should start kissing Tracy like Scotty did. And how much do I adore Tracy's hair? So. Bouncy.

- - - - - - (non-SQUEE'licious) - - - - - -

Lainey, I'm sorry your weekend isn't going to be very good, and MagicHappens, I'm sorry about what TIIC are doing to your guy. :(

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

More COH: Sister Mary Hotpants download here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nog7kx

ETA: Dudes. I failed to notice my 1000th post. Hope it wasn't something stupid.

AND we're at page 291. We really ought to start discussing the prize for 300. We've already used the bread maker, the ice cream maker, and the cappucino machine. Maybe a PS3? Yeah, that would be cool. Virtual Playstation3 for whoever gets page 300.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Minervafan, what a coinsidence, I was just thinking I miss Sister Mary Hotpants!! I can't wait to read them, but it won't be till later, so I'l post my reaction then.

Regency Loved the new story, MF was right, it is a refreshing change from what we're used to, though nothing can replace LnT in my heart, sorry.

Thanks for the new clips, LA, I'll download them when I am back on my computer and watch them then, but I love that we are getting so many 'new' old tracy clips!!

Writer's block is the new bain of my exsistance. This new chapter is the only one that has given me a problem and it's driving me crazy! Everything else has practically written itself and I knew exactly where it was going and how I wanted to say it. Right now, I am trying to end the story and while I know what I want to happen, I have no clue as to how I can get it out... I've tried the free writing thing where you just write till you come up with something. Doesn't work for me, I couldn't get to anything, I just end up writing a ton of song lyrics. No help.

Anyway, I just came back from my one form of rebelion. I took a walk when my mom said she wanted me to stay home... I'm so bad-a$$ you don't even know. She's not home and my little sis is, so she wanted me to stay here. Whatever, the two that were home are 12 and 16 so I went to get my mag and some excersize. Now I have to finish cleaning my mess of a room (never that way, but that's what happens when i do nothing but write for a few weeks), draw for a bit <_< , and try to get some more of my story out, if not I'm definately checking out everyone's stories and clips!!! Can't wait

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

edit, never mind MF, I definately thought you gave us more of the story, but I realized they were movie clips. Not that I don't love them too. I have the dvd, but my favorite clips if definately the end when she leaves

Edited by knh

• Members

Okay, I still haven't gotten my a$$ into work, which is bad -- because the later I go, the later I stay. Ugh.

But hey -- I was just looking at PinkPopsicles screen caps, and I saw this quote from the SID article. SQUEEEE. I can't believe nobody has mentioned it here! Come on, folks. This is primo amazing stuff!!

Can Tracy Hang onto the title of Mrs. Luke Spencer? "Yes," assures Elliot. "She'll let it take whatever form it needs to take in order for her to keep him. She has very low expectations for him, and that's worked very well."

Yes! She said yes! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!