• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Deb,

Is there a way for me to delete those long stories from the ficathon? I really tried to do what Keith said to do last night in the chatroom, but it didn't work. UGHHH!

Anyway, since it is posted at fanfiction.net, maybe I should just keep it there. Let me know what you want me to do.

Also, BTW...I liked your latest story about Tracy dealing with Alan's death.

Can't wait to watch today.

PS...Got any extra chocolate covered prozac? Or Xanax?

• Members

Damned right she did!!! As much as I love her always, I think this may have been my favorite since the Nov 7th epi and the one when she was in the garden after that. She was fabulous, the writing was good for her, the whole thing worked. See, Ms. Q, I told you it would come together for this story. Hopefully they keep it that way throughout, but it's working right now. I know that Luke will come through for her in a big way and I'm waiting for it. I am holding tight to the belief that this is going to be HUGE for them! It's going to end the way I want it to, I'm convinced.

and PS... that did look like Luke on a very happy Tracy's arm in those pics... I'm telling ya, go take a look

Edited by knh

• Members

I cried. :(

Spoilerish

_

_

_

_

_

_

The last segment got to me. And I just cried. Tracy/Dillon at GH. Edward/Skye in the barely lit den. Monica in the empty foyer, hearing her and Alan's voices). If only a certain character didn't appear out of nowhere in the Quartermaine mansion at the last second, it would have been the perfect ending, but nooooooooooooo.

But POSITIVITY!!!!!!!!

Jane Elliot ROCKED! We're not the only ones who think so. The praise is all over the place!!! (as nex pointed out). She had 5 scenes total IIRC, although the dialogue did not come 'til Scene 4.

1) Continuation of yesterday (no dialogue, just complete shock)

2) Listening to Monica/Emily/Edward discuss what happened, and then walking away from everyone and everything; she's by the wall, not sure if she's looking at the wall itself or the ground; she's so "lost" here; it's sad.

3) Coming around from the corner; she's still "lost," her head is lower, Alice and Dillon come from the elevator. Dillon realizes that Alan is gone, "I'm sorry."

4) The scene that angel described about the pig-tails. Alan would tell her she looked like a poodle. Tracy would, in turn, tell him that he looks like a monkey...and smells like one too. Dillon and I both laughed here. Dillon tells her it was a good comeback. (OK...Getting teary-eyed again). Alan was the only other person who knew what it was like to grow up in that house (hmm, was Tracy NOT in boarding school a lot of time?). Dillon realizes how much Alan and Tracy loved each other. They did, but they never used that word. Alan always looked out for her (I might be remembing this wrong), and as angel mentioned, Tracy is scared to live without him.

5) And this is the scene that did me in!!! The sailing stuff. Ohhhhhhh! I won't repeat what angel posted, but right before telling him she loves him, Tracy calls him a "magnificent son." Now, can we get another scene like this with Ned?!? Please oh please!!!

Also...The Scotty/Luke/"Laura" scenes spoiled did NOT air! (someone at GH is smart) :D Luke IS at General Hospital with Lulu, and while he ought to find his wife soon, at least he was not fighting with Scotty over his ex-wife.

Finally, Tracy looks much too happy in those photos that take place the week of Alan's memorial. I know she's with Luke, but come on, Trace!!!!

Edit: TOMORROW: (per SoapKing) Ned returns home and is reunited with his family. Old habits die hard as Tracy and Monica spar over Alan's funeral arrangements. Carly goes to the Quartermaines offering to allow Michael to attend Alan’s memorial. Luke and Scott go toe to toe when Luke finds him questioning Lesley about Laura. Luke warns Lulu not to trust Scott. Lulu shares her theory that Scott knows something about Rick Webber’s murder with Dillon. Lulu thinks it would be best if she didn’t tell Luke about her detective work. Tracy asks Monica not to mention Lulu’s mission to prove Laura’s innocence to Luke.

Hey, Luke!!! Go find Tracy, you idiot!

THURSDAY: (per SoapKing) Tracy tries to get Carly to help her convince Lulu to stop looking for Rick's killer.

Oy. This does NOT sound good. Tracy looks very, very guilty. :o

*shrugs* Well, my positivity was short-lived. :(

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I am on my way home to watch now.

It seems our girl may be winding down her grief by the time her hubby comes to comfort her.

I hope not though.

Their scenes are what I am looking forward to most.

about the spoilers:

could be several things, it COULD be Tracy protecting Edward or even LILA !

Or it could be Tracy is simply concerned Lulu will get hurt

Or it could be Tracy did it. *GRRRR*

ORRRRR....it could be that she's simply afraid that the killer being found will somehow bring Laura back out of her catatonia. And actually I'm thinking it's more along those lines.

It BETTER be.

GRRRRRR

spoiler talk over.

• Members

I think that Tracy just really thinks that Alan did it and is covering for him. Naive maybe...but she even said to Edward that if she knew Alan did it, she would never help the person who was trying to pin it on him. I think she really believes that Alan did kill Rick. I sure as hell hope so.

I LOVED the Tracy/Dillon scenes today. She said that she wasn't going to make the same mistake twice and not say she loves someone. Now if only that could spill over to Luke tomorrow. Too bad she can't tell him that life is too short and that she wouldn't want something to happen to her or him without telling him that she loves him. I won't hold my breath for that scene though! :( At least for a while...

• Members

My rant. I have not been feeling well for two weeks, but I had to come on here to say something. Is it a requisite that Laura has to be referenced or mentioned in every episode by at least two characters? Why wasn't Luke with his wife? It's like they only want to have Luke and Tracy as a scheme team. Why can't they be more? The biggest thing is why did they kill Alan.? And tomorrow Luke is off fighting Scotty over lump of coal, I mean Laura. Just utter and total frustration with this show. :angry:

• Members

WHOA! Jane Is the best actress on GH. For me every other characters scenes were, some what dull, not because of the acting but because of the writing. Well in the Orphan name Emily and the Boy who cant stop blinking or stinking up the place their is an exception to the rule, in this case they did not thing even with their dull scenes.

Jane, made me cry. :( she truly did not because she had more to work with then Emily or Jason, but because frankly she is THAT DAMN GOOD! I hate the fact that the show wasn't dedicated to the Q's, I personally thought it was quite rude and inappropriate to have Lucky and Liz get back together and have Jax all over Carly cause she jumped Sonny's bones just as soon as Jax left I didn't want to see all that personally it made me kinda sick <_< .

S

P

O

I

L

E

R?

Am I the only one that struck as odd, why would Carly have to offer to allow Michael to go? :huh: I would think that he would offer to go out of respect not only to Alan but also to represent A.J. his "Biological father" as Micheal has reminded us time and time again. Perhaps TIIC had select memory and forgot that the little brat continually reminded us :rolleyes:

In lighter news Over at SOC they asked who was your favorite Q-maine and Tracys Number 1 with 35% Followed by Jason with 18% :lol:B)

• Members

Jane was totally fabulous today!!! When Tracy started to cry, I said to myself "OMG THAT IS TOTALLY JANE CRYING!". She was the best thing about the whole show today. I am trying to figure out how it is that Luke didn't find out while in the hospital. The next scene after Tracy and Dillon was Edward and Monica at home. So you mean that they made it home, with or without Tracy and Luke still doesn't know? I mean, he WAS in the hospital. Geez. Well I'm sure he's gonna comfort her at some point right?

• Members

Yeah.. but.. I think that pics is from the will reading, after they are in cohoots. I think. Them being in cohoots about changing will is NOT good. Ugh. Not good. Figures TIIC would make them look all lovey dovey and happy after they do something BAD. grrr.

I was DYING for Luke to coming skiding into scene, saying, "Tracy, I'm sorry.. I just heard." And then she looks up at him with tears and says, "I love you, too." Bwahhhhh! Never happened. Never would happen. But I was dying for it. DYING for it!

I need me some Luke-Tracy time on screen soon or I'm going to go MAD!!

Edited: Oh friends, head on over to the Ficathon!! We have a new writer named Morgan. She has chapter one of some yummy yummy yummy stuff (yes, it's LuNacy sex.. well, almost. Go read. You'll DIE. And encourage her to write MORE!)

Edited again!: Okay, I have now read Hooked's Part two. YUMMY! Okay.. so here is my suggestion: read Morgan and Hooked back to back, and then go to sleep. Guarateed to produce lots of nice, yummy LuNacy dreams!! Ha! Okay.. I'm going to take my own advice. Nite Nite.

LB

Edited by LaineyBev714