Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today's conversation between Tracy and Anna was okay - Anna certainly understood what she and Luke are doing is wrong - but I'm not thrilled that they are painting Tracy so oblivious and certain of Luke's return. Feels like a set-up for a fall.

• Members

THANK YOU! That's all I've been saying. I do like Alice/ Tracy but I would have loves Tracy/Monica too. I agree that there have been a lot of great moments over the years. It's a sibling rivalry like Alan and Tracy. You hate each other 90% of the the time but you love each other 100%. You fight like crazy but when someone else attacks or one is hurting everyone rallies. I think Monica could pull the supportive sister but she had when Tracy was kicked out of the house in the 90s. That was so great so you know it's on them. As far as what they have going on with Luke/Anna/Tracy I like it and I don't. Its more an indifference thing toward anna and Luke which is better than u thought it would be. But I do think they are setting Tracy up to fail and just not anyone be surprised by it. Not thrilled with that part at all. I'll probably have more tomorrow but Im exhausted now. I'm almost done with those pics I'm doing but I need the last one done by tomorrow. The show is this weekend and my sister is graduation tomorrow and I have a wake on Wednesday do its a bit of a time crunch. Night all

• Members

There's a set-up for fail, but I'm still not convinced it's the ultimate fail. I don't think this story will work well until Tracy feel unsure of herself and has to really look at why she and Luke should be together. Right now I'm not getting anything from Tracy along the lines of genuine affection for who Luke is as a person, and perhaps we never will, but there is a huge hole in their relationship that has never been filled. We all have the early LuNacy to go on and know how wonderful that connection can be, but the last number of years haven't shown that depth of compassion with any consistency. And the other missing element is Luke's attraction to and appreciation for Tracy. I understand that right now the writers are trying to establish Luke's interest in Anna (and thank God we will be spared sex scenes for them), but they have to start building the LuNacy side from Luke's perspective also. Triangles only work if the person in the middle is genuinely struggling, and right now what we have is a traditional Tracy situation, where she wants the man and the man wants someone else.

• Members

Saw this and thought I would share:

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

Anna is forced to tell Tracy that Luke and her are an item. Anna hopes for a missed call/text from Luke, but waits with disappointment. Tracy confesses (most of) the truth about Anthony to Anna, but spins the story to lay blame squarely on Luke.

I know Tracy and Anna were on today but there is little information out there as to what happened between the two of them, the only thing I know is that Tracy told Anna to "cut the crap"!

• Members

<p>Tracy, Tracy, Tracy…. putting the blame on Luke? Wowza, you really know how to cut off your nose to spite your face.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Another spoiler I saw about Luke's return (not sure if it's Fall return or brief summer return) has him waking up from a coma to a 'special woman's voice', and not necessarily being truthful with that woman. No hint as to whom that might be. Seems like they are throwing every soap cliche they can at this little triangle, when in reality the only thing that will make it work on any level is the actors who bring a blend of humour, sadness, hope and insecurity to their roles.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

Not gonna lie- I think the funniest line in this epi was Todd to star "I know the French word for shower. He's it". HAHAHAHA

HATE HATE HATE that lulu was trying to ease Anna fears about her dad and talk

Him up. With happened to her loyalty to Tracy! I did think it was very nice of Tracy to be genuinely happy for Anna about her date until she found out it was luke. I'm hoping a real Tracy but is going to come out of this finally. Not old Tracy but the gonna fight for what she wants kind.

Off to bed cuz I have to work in the morning and paint a Rediculous amount if wine glasses the rest of the weekend. What fun! Can't wait to be done

Edited by knh