GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yep, true enough about Brad.

But, Gati Tweets (K. Gati) who plays Liesl Obrecht has been in Europe making a movie & now she is back. So she was unavailable for several months & now she is available again. 

Becky Herbst, why? So much history where they tried to fire her before, etc. Only reason. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Near as I can tell the only place any of these supposed 'rumors' actually come from is the mental hospital that used to be the old Daytime Dish. I haven't been there in forever but the last I checked years ago it was nothing but Jason couples stans gaslighting each other everyday that Becky or Kelly was going to get fired so the other one could be with Burton. So no, I don't particularly buy that Becky Herbst is going anywhere. It's been a long time since GH had any real insiders out there.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Daytime Dish is still a thing?  I remember about 10 years ago they had some decent insiders, but you had to work through 3000 pages of Jason shipper stans to get through it and it basically scared anyone with info off.   The days when everyone was convinced BH's first son was conceived by Steve through an illicit affair when the child literally looks like her husband's clone lol.  Wild times!

• Members
Posted (edited)

Today's episode was cute I guess. A lot of cringe dancing and earnestness doesn't lend itself to an exciting episode, but I understand the importance of showing the characters in happier times.

I'd say the best moments were Tracy threatening Spinelli and Anna taking the axe from Ned as he welcomed Chase to the family. At least the episode ended on a strong note. Kate Mansi is good at looking furious. GH is lucky to have her.

Maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention, but seeing Tracy in a ponytail felt so wrong to me. And I know he's more Dante's friend, but not having Cody at the bachelor party seemed like a weird omission.

Is that restaurant Stella/Trina/Joss were at a new set?

MVP: I'll give it to Rena Sofer. Her energy is infectious.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

I've said it before, but Mansi is on the verge of carrying the entire under-40 set and it seems like the writers know it. She has gotten more and more scenes spelling out the core themes or character beats in several major plotlines and she's very convincing. They have got to get her a real story, a better partner than Blaze and nix that baby.

And yes, they need to hire a man for Rena too.