GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

He’s like an old boxer who can’t quite land the punch anymore. I think he’s trying to showcase Sonny in a manic state but the performances aren’t as solid as they should be. He was better with LW today than he was during the big Sonny and Jason confrontation a couple weeks back where SB kind of put him to shame.

Yall are too hard on that kid lol I think he’s alright from the little he’s been given. I’m too invested in Danny and Jake being AJ and Jason 2.0

Willow’s actress has a manipulative twinkle in her eye that the show has not really taken advantage of and CM works best as a horny sanctimonious scoundrel so I hope they really go for it. CD remains an unremarkable actor but I want Michael to do a full heel turn and his wife cheating with his Uncle is the perfect way to do it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am more than fine with Drew catting about with both Michael's young wife and Nina! But I would be shocked if the show lets a leading man go there now, so if I have to pick one it's Drew and Nina.

I will say I did think Steve was really giving it his all with Laura in the tattoo, etc. scenes on Friday. Those were good and well-written. They actually had a bit of potential chemistry, and they almost never do outside of friendship IMO.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Too bad the "age of MTV" has passed.  Otherwise, I could see Tracy buying Home & Heart(h) as a sort of wedding present for BLQ, and then BLQ and Lois revamping it into a music channel.

Jesus Christ, lol.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Believe me, @Vee, I get where you're coming from.  But he's a teenager.  (He is a teenager, right?)  Teenagers make questionable choices with their hair, clothes and makeup all the time.

(I just hope Tobias finds it adorkable.)

• Members

Nonetheless that sweet child cannot act and Hudson West can, so if we're looking to pin LGBT story on a Webber boy I vote it's time to make Jake bi while Aiden goes off to Gay Baking Camp for a couple months.

It would be interesting if Willow's new whole focus in life (charity, etc., 'the new Lila') leads her to becoming a high society bitch who enjoys the good life and becomes even more of a terror than Nina ever was.

• Members

LOL I forgot all about that! She could fake it coming back 'for a good cause' she's working for, and above all more attention and fame for herself! She could start up a whole popular 'cancer mommy vlog' like so many of those online grifters. Maybe finally seduce T.J. into going along with it (or someone else, T.J. and Molly need to finally go away for years). And then she gets busted at the next Nurses Ball in 2025! Genius! I'm here all week, Patrick.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I say, why not Drew?  He's bound to get his fill of living in brother Jason's shadow at some point!

I can't believe so many of us are seriously hoping the wedding will end like this:

(Oh, and look!  There's OG Rick Webber, as one of the gunmen!  So maybe it will end like this, lol!)

Edited by Khan

• Members

I suspect we'll probably only get dead Thomas Jefferson Gregory out of the wedding, but I will settle for several more exits/firings according to whatever madness hopefully goes down during sweeps.

• Members

I mean...while I'm happy to see Chase and BLQ together...it is going to be crazy if nothing happens at that wedding. And as the first event, I trust PM most definitely has some surprises in store. 

Funnily enough...a bomb actually sounds plausible. 

• Members

Again: I think if he'd come on an active, vital and scheming mover and shaker like other characters Harrison played in his glory days you might have seen something really interesting happen with Tracy, as opposed to the somewhat elegant, understated appeal they have despite a bum story. But they didn't do that.