GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I liked both parties.

True, the dancing was a little cringe lol but it was nice seeing everybody just having fun. 

As for some of the hairstyles… yikes 

Ponytails are not a good look on Tracy and Lois’s hair looked like the back of a crocodile

Please register in order to view this content

And yeah, Joss is a disgusting whore who just needs to die. I wish Kristina had thrown her drink at her. So not looking forward to her pity party tomorrow.

And if the spoilers are true and she ends up 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Haven't seen it or heard it. Here are the RUMORS I have heard. One is a whopper.

Spoiler

Danny accidentally shoots Jake but he does not die.

Michael Easton is out at his next cycle date. 

Gregory lives long enough to give his whatever-it-is at the wedding but dies soon after. (I mean, everyone thinks this!)

Next, ridiculous: Molly dies. Battle for custody between Kristina & TJ. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
weird rumors

• Members

I watched the episode to understand your reference.  It was an odd setup.  Trina, Joss, and Stella arrive.  They talk about the new place.  Then they left to go to the bachelorette party.  It was like, here's a new set of a table in front of a cash register.  Seen enough?  Ok, we'll leave…

But, you've got a good eye for recognition.  The only OLTL reboot set that I recall was that basement club. 

• Members

Ah yes, Blair's nightclub. I am sure the set will return if they want to re-use it.

I don't think they're the same set, perse. I think it's the blueprint for the set and they built it at the studio. I doubt they'd bring an east coast set to the west coast, especially since I am sure TOLN/Prospect Park destroyed those sets, LOL>

• Members

I am loving this Joss versus Kristina feud!  The actresses are great, but moreso the characters are so well written and evenly matched.  I never thought I'd say this last year (or anytime prior):  this show needs to do more with Joss & Kristina feuding story.

Why was Tracy upset at Spinelli about her winning that game?

• Members
Posted (edited)

I assumed it was either because she didn't want to be thought of as an old maid/spinster.  Or she saw the other women gabbing about Maxie and Spinelli, and she doesn't want that kind of gossip going on about her and Gregory.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I'm surprised the show has waited so long for any interaction between Spinelli and Jason. Is that another budget issue? 

(not that I'm sorry)

I saw the clip of Tracy on the dance floor. Never thought I would see Tracy Quartermaine throwing it back. Yet somehow Jane makes it believable. I'm glad that she is getting the chance to have fun and not be written as the scold or butt of jokes as she often was in past years.