DAYS: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah I was thinking that.  Even the way that Marlena, Lani, Abe were moving around the hospital bed today made it seem like no one was directing them where to stand today lol.

It's either that or the show never really had any idea about Everett and were just making the story up as they went along.

• Members

I feel like we glossed over key bits of information from Friday's cliffhanger to today.

Feel free to correct, because I watch while making lunch, so sometimes I miss a detail while flipping a grilled cheese.

But, Friday, Goldman took a coffee break while Stefan entered Harris's room to inject him.  Then, Harris got the jump on Stefan, and they figured that Goldman is the dirty cop.  Cut to today, Goldman knows that Harris is still alive, Harris told Rafe that Goldman's dirty, and Goldman went into hiding.  But, where's Stefan?  And when did Goldman find out that Harris is still alive?

• Members

Stefan ran out of the room because Harris told him to.  Goldman came in, assumed Harris was dead, and was shocked to find him alive and went to make a move on him before the nurse came in.  The first scene of them today is a shortened repeat of their last scene on Friday.

I do as well lol.  It's not a change in plans.  There never was a plan as far as I can tell

• Members
Posted (edited)

Still on today's episode.

What I've seen so far from Thursday's show onward....

Loved loved loved Lani's return! Wishing she would stay in Salem.

I also enjoyed the Brady, Tate and Theresa scenes. Same for the Holly and Nicole scenes. 

I actually enjoyed Harris and the mustache man scenes in the hospital room.

Tripp and Wendy....zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz

Tripp has been kidnapped to death. It's boring and uninteresting.

Btw @AbcNbc247  Thanks for reaching out. I'm fine. The fire in Texas is very unsettling. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I admit, today was a little boring lol but at the same time, I didn’t think it was necessarily bad.

I was liking the dynamic between EJ and Stefan. It seemed a lot more sophisticated than what we’ve seen before, rather than being just some campy pissing contest that makes them look like petty, bitchy fools. Even though EJ had the upper hand today, the scales seemed balanced between the two of them, rather than being in favor of just one character. 

John, Steve and Ava really should’ve spent their scenes plotting to double cross Clyde once they get his annoying ass out of prison.

As for Lucas, I think he needs a visit from his son

Please register in order to view this content

And it’s nice to see that the monastery outside of Salem still exists lol so many people hid out there back in the day. 

Glad you’re ok!

• Members

I really don't understand why Stefan didn't just go to EJ before he had to shoot a man.  It seems like EJ would have helped him even if he'd want something in return.

I'll be honest, until the very end, it felt like Wendy and Tripp having been doing these same scenes for episodes now.  It's not very interesting, but they aren't very interesting even while kidnapped and facing death.

I guess it was nice to see Lucas.  I wonder if he is going to find the key to the time capsule in his books.

Not much to say about today.  Pretty dull.  I completely zoned out during the Ava, John, Steve scenes lol.

• Members

I believe every soap opera benefits from having a young, sincere, romantic duo like Tripp and Wendy, who possess a sense of rootedness and vulnerability. They parallel the dynamic of Kayla and Steve during their prime—seldom the main focus yet reliable for a midweek episode, offering mild drama.

That being said, if Stephanie found herself in a similar predicament, the entire town would undoubtedly mobilize to locate her.

Furthermore, I understand the limitations of budget constraints preventing extreme scenarios like drowning or electrifying the floor. Nonetheless, it strains credibility to suggest that characters would run out of oxygen in a spacious room equipped with doors and vents that were merely closed for an hour.

• Members

They should give Lucas a long lost son, and that can be the teenage Horton that  mixes it up with Holly and Tate

Please register in order to view this content

That Sheryl lady that he dated for a little while could be the mother 

I like them, but even I gotta admit, they got no story

I don’t even know what can be done with them after this, except to bring in that childhood friend of Wendy’s to stir up trouble