DAYS: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Their sex scene was so hot that YouTube tagged/flagged it as inappropriate.

Please register in order to view this content

It's just a snippet of it. The real longer version was taken down by YouTube. Those bastards!

• Members
Posted (edited)

I'd like to see this. How can I find out the date of the episode? And, of course, I would share. 

That YT video says 1-11-2015 which is on the weekend. 

1-7-2015: Will meets with Kate to show her his article on Paul. Kate thinks Paul is hiding something and encourages Will to get more information on him. Will calls Paul for another interview and asks Paul is he is lonely. Will also ends up asking Paul is he is gay. 

1-8-2015: No IMDb plot.  

1-9-2015: Sonny arrives at Paul's hotel room as Paul and Will are in bed together. Sonny wants to return the ball Paul gave him and Derrick ends up letting him into the room but Will is in the shower. 

So I guess they did the deed on the 8th. Yep. 

@Soapsuds Okay, is this  sex scene their first time or do I need to look beyond this? 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
combine 2 posts

• Members

Guy was a Will twink with chemistry only with CS. He wasn't Will in any form. 

That was the first time. I believe Will knew Paul was Sonny's ex but Paul didn't know Will was Sonny's present boyfriend. 

Will tried to keep it a secret that he slept with Paul.

• Members

Damn, Days is back to being uploaded at 6 again.

But today was another good one.

I really liked the Tate/Holly reunion. They’re good together and I like the situation that they’re in. It just feels more realistic, and tying it to everything with Nicole’s baby could be really good. The two actors did really well too. They have bright futures ahead of them. 

I also enjoyed the Abe/Paulina scenes but at the same time, I think it’s a little weird when they bring a dead character back for a visit but they’re played by a different actor. But I understand why they had to do that. Plus, I couldn’t be happier that Abe finally got his memory back. 

And even though we know what’s gonna happen, everything with Tripp/Wendy was good too. I liked the way they built the suspense into it. And that the show remembered that Steve knows sign language and used it to find them lol 

Hahaha.

Daylight Savings means Days is uploaded at 6

• Members

How could I forget about DST.

I'm still a week behind.

So many men so little time....oops I mean so many soaps so little time to watch them.

Please register in order to view this content

Actually when I have time I've been watching classic Dallas season 2 which I finished this past weekend.