DAYS: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

agreed

Here's Francis Reed at 76 (in 1990), and I feel like Deidre looks much more contemporary, stylish, and fit - with or without the benefits of modern medical science

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Her face might look a bit thinner, but I honestly can't really tell if she's lost weight or not because of the wardrobe she wears.   She doesn't looked hunched over or wearing comfy shoes like some of the older actresses (not to shame anyone because at 76 I would not appear on tv and live on my couch).  Dee's still got her heels on and doesn't look unhealthy to me at all.

At this point I don't think Deidre NEEDS the Days paycheck and is doing the show because she loves it and cares.  I am not going to make fun of her appearance.  I know rich coming from me as I drag GH's child cast on the regular lol.  DH has just given so much to Days and I really don't think she looks unwell or odd. 

• Members

Listen, I love Deidre Hall.  I'd be on the case if I thought she look ill or bad. She doesn't.  The lighting on days is worse than the lighting in my garage.  It makes young people look bad.  I don't expect a women nearly 80 to look fresh and young with lighting that amounts to a single ring light.

• Members
Posted (edited)

We know I love Dee. This is the 2nd time I've been sure that her face looked drawn. I wondered if she's been ill or losing weight?? If it's the appalling lighting why doesn't it show on her every day & also on everyone else? Not trying to start or wade into an argument, just concerned. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
typo

• Members
Posted (edited)

Not trying to start an argument either and I am not that concerned, but are there side by side pics from a year or so till now that actually shows she looks different?   I also really don't like to speculate on someone's health.  Deidre Hall is just old lol.  She's not going to live forever except in my mind.  When and if something happens to her I will be curled in a corner sobbing for days. I don't expect her to look 45.  She certainly doesn't look like any 76 year old I know.

The appalling lighting does show on everyone, IMO.

Edited by carolineg

• Members
Posted (edited)

My eyes might be blind, but it looks like she just got another face lift?

Everything, especially her jaw line, just looks tighter.  I am not expert on plastic surgery though.   

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Deidre has had excellent work done over the years but as she gets older I am sure it is more difficult to maintain a certain look. Perhaps she has had some more stuff done and it is settling in. 

We need @DaytimeFan to give us some professional feedback. And maybe the name of her doctor!

• Members

I just watched an episode to see how Deidre is looking and how her face is moving. For years she's been wearing turtlenecks constantly and my opinion is what we're seeing onscreen now is the result of a very conservative lower face lift. The slightest of tucks, just to enhance her jawline. As well, my additional opinion is she may have had a tiny bit of upper eyelid work to make her eyes look more relaxed and open. This result can also sometimes be achieved with Botox injections.

Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott had a lower facelift done a year or two ago and went on Entertainment Tonight to show off the great result. It's a very effective procedure and doesn't radically change how someone looks, it just cleans up the jaw line and puts things back where they used to be. 

• Members

I am 99% sure he was going to propose and then went to Al-anon and reconsidered his decision.  So the ring is/was for Theresa, he just had second thoughts about proposing so quickly after her relapse and realizing the scope of her problems.