• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I'd argue, it depends on the lighting and makeup

Please register in order to view this content

Although, goodness knows, I would hate to be compared to images of myself from thirty years ago.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Yes, I thought she looked best & youngest in the 90s. Younger than 12 years before. I really think what I am seeing is that she's just had work done. But, I also realize that before about 3 years ago I didn't think she was showing her age at all & now I see it. I'll live. 

Mostly I didn't care for today. 

To me Drake is playing this character who is Forrest Allamain, going by the long-held nickname, John Black, and last year he reconnected with a wonderful Robichaux father & I've dreaded this revisitation to the Pawn & I dislike it as much as I was afraid I was going to. And I didn't even like Drake's acting choices. 

• Members

I think he looks better on Days than on GH. On GH he looks over make-up. His sun burns look more distracting on GH. He looks more natural on Days. SB has never done anything for me.

This is not a flattering pic. He looks much older than the pic Errol posted and his face looks really bad.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Not much happened today, but Johnny and Xander did look hot

I’m glad Xander and Sarah still have a big storyline coming up but I still hope that they come up with something good for Johnny and Chanel.

Harris not having a problem with Ava cheating with Stefan was a bit of a letdown though. I was hoping to see him in some good, un-Jason like dramatic scenes. Where do they go from here? I am interested in what Stefan is going to do now though. Everyone’s pretty much turned against him and I’d like to see the aftermath of all this play out. 

I also really liked the nice friends scenes with Abe/Roman/Kate/Paulina. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

3.2/10

Today felt very old school soap to me.  Scenes with couples and friends reminiscing about recent events.  The love scenes were remarkably tame.  Once again, Xander and Sarah did it on the sofa.  And Johnny and Chanel just pushed each other around a hotel room and kissed.  If I were an alien from another planet and watched DAYS to understand how humans procreate, I would be completely confused. 

Big question du jour

Why is Stefan trying to go to the Pub for a drink when he owns The Bistro?  Did they replace all of their booze for drugs?  Has he already given the keys to EJ?

• Members

Listen, I am still wondering if Gabi is ever going to get a trial or if we are ever going to find out who killed Li!

The whole Stefan/Ava/Harris climax really lacked any impact on anything.  So I can't predict where anything is going or if it's going anywhere lol.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Also, isn't Harris kind of a dick for keeping Xander as a suspect, when he could've exonerated him immediately?

He's left the hospital, met with Rafe, eat breakfast, had sex with Ava, and never called to EJ to say that Xander didn't shoot him?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Yeah, he is, but Harris did tell EJ and that was enough for now to get Xander out of jail.  Maybe Harris had some sort of plan if Stefan doesn't turn himself in.  Like blackmailing EJ?  Some bigger purpose-like to get Ava out of trouble for freeing Clyde? 

• Members

Idk about the way Nicole was written today. It almost seemed like EJ was manipulating her over everything with Tate and Holly. Nicole is a lot smarter than that. But I’m glad that Eric is continuing to be a part of everything with Holly. Him being the one to get Holly to confess to everything would be really good. And it could lead to a lot of good drama for all of these couples. 

I really hope that all this happiness with Johnny/Chanel and their honeymoon at the Horton cabin is just foreshadowing about things that may happen to them in the future. The whole Dimera curse thing would be a good story for them. 

And as for Konstantin being the one to calm down Victoria, all I can say is… ewwww

• Members

We know she is not pleased with the overly aggressive way he is handling things but that isn't doing anyone any good. I wish Nicole would assert herself more with him. Also I feel like she is not doing so because she doesn't want Holly to see her openly dispute that he is handling things wrong. 

They're just so incredibly boring to me! Oy. Well, that's not fair. It is true that they bore me to tears as a couple, always have. But it's not her, it's him. Besides being fairly okay looking he is just such a nothing, a nobody. Always polite, sucks up yo everyone. 

That Greek lullaby sounded like a French song we all know. I really hate that they are having Maggie like him & like his inappropriate attention. She's better than that!