GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Day one of new regime:

• Nina is acting ***** to people, and is a bit paranoid and I'm kind of here for it.
  • Gregory is quitting The Invader.
  • They're playing the "race card" for Marshall and I like where it's going for an honest conversation.
  • ALEXIS IS GOING TO BE A LAYWER AGAIN!

You damn well know Nancy Lee Grahn called up her buddy Patrick Mulcahey and said, "Save me from this storyline! Please," and he is! However, the nay-sayers about the new regime need to sit down. It's day one after 3.5 years of a previous regime. Overnight changes won't be immediate. But things are changing. Dialogue seemed smarter (aside from Heather), and you can tell things are shifting. I'm ready for this.

• Members
Posted (edited)

So Thursdays ends with the Jagger Jason Cliffhanger Today ends with Marshall being misdiagonsed because of his class & race. Lovin this #GH so far. Welcome Patrick Mulcahey and Elizabeth Korte.

The Posion from Heather's previous Hip replacement can alter thinking. I have heard about this before. So not judging it yet

EK could be credited first because she has been there 30 years

I am ok with GH trying to figure what turned Heather murderous. Prior to her 2004 return she was not a murder, just kooky. She in fact was stable when she left in 1983. 

Edited by John

• Members
Posted (edited)

Take your pick, really. I thought it was long overdue given her hijinks in the 21st century. But I think it may have been some alcoholism related shenanigans, idk.

I know some folks like to scan Twitter vs. watching the show but I highly doubt they are going to turn noted psycho Heather Webber sane and nice again over a hip replacement. If they want to add some nuance to the character where she doesn't just howl at the top of her lungs about Esme though I won't mind.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Heather has always been psycho AFAIC. She was supposed to murder Diana before they did a last minute rewrite and she stalked and gaslit the Taylors for years, she was never a benign character. I don't need her toned down like Janet Green, I just need less of her. But we'll see where it goes. If it makes Alley Mills stop shrieking through every scene I'm here for it.