DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

As I have said many a time: Nadia Bjorlin had a real shot at something big when she came back as the fourth part of a quad with Phillip, Shawn and Belle in the waning days of Sheffer's run. She was more of an overt, mature vixen character for the first time and had heat with Brandon Beemer. But since then they have put Chloe through every possible humiliation short of being knocked up by Martians. The character is a utility blow-up doll for the show. It's sad.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Being loyal means nothing. Nadia seems like a very nice person. People take advantage of her loyalty & kindness and throw her out without caring about her feelings. I'm assuming she returns just for the money and enjoys doing the show.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

We've been over this, but it was a mistake not to invest in lawyer Carrie as a tentpole of the show when they had a shot in 2012 or so. I don't buy Belle in the same role and would still recast, but oh well.

• Members

YUP! And honestly, it does make me curious of Alicia Leigh-Willis' take on the show when she stepped into the role, and that material was re-shot.

Oh, I loved when she came back as a lawyer. And she seemed quite good at it. Then... boom, left with Austin.

• Members

The character has had a lot of insane writing and I do think she works better as a vixen as opposed to a good girl.  She really isn't necessary for the show, but I do think her and Brady as endgame would help stabilize Brady as a character.  Theresa and Brady will never be an endgame, true love couple and it was blasphemous when she compared her and Brady to John/Marlena the other day.

It seems like she does enjoy the show and the part.  

I would have recast Belle years ago, but it is what it is.  I wouldn't recast MM now.  It's just ridiculous John/Marlena's only biological child has no place on this show.

• Members

As Phloe phan I’d rather have them together offscreen where I can imagine Philip is still being played by JKJ. Chloe‘s heyday was 1999-2001 and she really hasn’t added anything to the show since. 

• Members

#IStandWithAriZucker because abuse/sexual harassment have no place in the workplace and retaliation for demanding a safe work environment is unacceptable. The stink of shame will forever linger on Ken Corday who never deserved or cared about his inheritance other than $$. #Days 

Please register in order to view this content