DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Welcome back, Eli and Lani!

It was well passed the time for Lani to get out of prison. The Carver-Price family scenes were really nice.  

Not much happened today, but I liked how sweet and dorky Tripp and Wendy were. Btw, how is his hair still so perfect after being held hostage for so long?

Please register in order to view this content

Eric and Sloan were hot but I like that their time was interrupted by the news about Holly. Eric’s relationship with her and Nicole is a great way to bring conflict to him and Sloan. It adds another layer to the Baby Jude storyline and I hope it all gets built up into one big mess. This is speculation, but I’m still wondering who Sloan’s gonna have an affair with lol 

But Stefan was just sad. Please end this crap with Clyde. Or at least kill him off and continue the storyline without him.

And along with Pride and Prejudice, it seems like Days also has an obsession with ice chips now

Touché

Btw, love your new avatar

Yeah, I don’t get it either

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'll be honest, I have been married for 15 years and probably still have pics of my ex on my Facebook just because I haven't bothered to take them down or it's a group shot with friends lol.  Jada doesn't strike me as someone as lazy as myself, but I don't think it's that weird.   But I also don't hate my ex either lol.   There has to be more to this story than just Bobby walking out on Jada.  Her anger and almost obsession is too much for it to be just that.  I almost imagine Jada eating ice cream in bed looking at those dozens of photos cursing Bobby out nightly lol.

• Members

I’ve never deleted a single picture off my Facebook or Instagram. I literally can’t imagine taking time out of my day to remove every one of my exes from pictures I rarely even go back and look at. There’s tons of photos on my phone as well.

• Members

This past year for the first time I have culled some of the pictures on my personal Facebook account & the reason I did - and it is the only reason - is because I got a new computer & did a lot of file transferring. I doubt I ever would have except that going through things sorta forces you to do a little reorganizing.

• Members

Yeah, I've never really thought about it, but maybe I should?  Lol.  People that know me know we were together and now we aren't, so it never seemed like a big deal to scrub him or any of my other exes from my socials.   I am not super big on social media though so I can understand if someone was and posted stuff a lot.  

• Errol unpinned and unfeatured this topic