DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I feel like it's a weird flex to make other people think you are smart because you could read the long boring book, but it's also girly and feminine so not too intimidating.  But what do I know?  I can tell you what Marlena was doing on this day in 1996 so that's not cool either.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I agree.  You want to impress me?  Read "Finnegans Wake," lol!

TBH, I don't see much difference between a Jane Austen novel and any one of those godawful "Housewives" shows on Bravo.  Except, AFAIK, no one in any of Jane Austen's novels ever tossed their prosthetic leg onto the dinner table.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I just googled Finnegans Wake and I'll get back to you in 10 years when I can actually read it lol.

I feel like Jane Austen is the fancy version of Danielle Steel tbh.  And I love my Danielle Steel books lol!

Edited by carolineg

• Members

3.7/10

Rather than yelling at journalists and telling them confidential police information, why doesn't Jada tell BobEtt what she knows about his past?

The highlight was Johnny's scene at Holly's bedside.

The lowlight was EJ just finding out that Johnny got married.  Why doesn't this family text each other?

And is Chad still wearing Victor's clothes?  Because that suit seemed awfully tight for Vic.  Do you think Kiriakis had a skinny closet and a fat one for when his weight fluctuated?

• Members

Jada's anger feels a bit weird?  Like I know that would be traumatizing, but it's seems she's moved on with her life?  You can want answers, but nothing about Everett/Bobby is going to change her life moving forward.  Jada has a good job, a nice guy, a decent life-I don't understand why she's following trouble.