DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I actually wonder why the show struggles so much with Chloe.  It seems like a fairly easy character to write and Nadia is a pretty solid performer overall.  She's not winning emmys or anything, but I've never had an issue with Chloe or Nadia.

• Members

I suppose.  It's just a crappy way to treat an obviously loyal employee, but she's not the only one who got this treatment.  I can't stand MM's Belle, but she's another one that is clearly loyal and never used properly.  Gabi/CM is someone I can take or leave because I don't actually think she leaves a hole in the show, but Belle and Shawn not being around is noticeable.  

• Members

Absolutely.  Obviously CC has all but retired, but not having Belle there to even represent Tate felt odd.  Honestly, even all this Xander/Sarah and Brady/Theresa/Alex stuff feels weird without Chloe.  She could have easily been part of both stories-instead she just abruptly left with Phillip mid-story lol.