B&B: Popular Actress OUT!

• Members

I do not understand this. How could he be 'upsot about the teased coupling of Brooke with Taylor?!!! He did it. He created it. He wrote the scenes! They chose the promos. They had non-watchers watching B&B for a few weeks to see if they were really about to do a beautiful, amazing, classic lesbian love story between 2 women who chose each other instead of Ridge. They got pissed at what he had wrought?!! Are they that crazy?! 

And, I know this to be true because I watched B&B for those weeks to see JUST IN CASE. KKL and KA were a gorgeous couple. It would've been Dynasty meets the L Word! 

Thank you for that clarification. 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Do not derail the topic with actor bashing and looks bashing. I am sure most of the people here do not look as good as the people they bash. And the topic is not if Lauren Koslow is MAGA. She can be whatever she wants. She is an actress, not your mother or girlfriend.

• Members

She looks like a clown. I’m going to call her out on it since she chooses her own wardrobe. I absolutely look better than stretched-faced Koslow. The woman has been having a late-in-life crisis for the past few years. She doesn’t read this board. She doesn’t need you to defend her either. And no, it’s not appropriate for anyone to be MAGA.

Now we can return to Krista.

I’m simply going to mute you.

• Members

This is a 70 year old woman, famous actress and you are an anonymous profile bashing her looks. Do you think I need to defend her? If it makes you feel good, do it, but beware that people can respond and that there are rules in this forum. And just as you can express your hatred towards MAGA, I can express disgust at people that have no manners or bash 70 year old women THEY don't know. 

• Members

Well, I am a 72 yr old woman who sees well with her own eyes & Lauren Koslow is quite beautiful, also natural, and talented & this is boring, while she is not. And, furthermore she is not GONE. She was just moved from contract to recurring. On DAYS that's the equivalent of the sun coming up. 

• Members

If you want to have monologues and not have responses to your statements, talk to the mirror, and do not write in forums. Mute me, I don't care. But I will never not react to someone bashing an actor's looks. We don't know how you look and I doubt you will ever look as good as Lauren at 70.

YES!  

Edited by OpportunisticSlut

• Members

As for what’s next for her, the Emmy nominee teased that she might swap a script for a writer’s pen.

“I think I might write a book,” Allen declared.

“It's based on a true story… About a woman who took over a role on a soap opera and against all odds ended up winning over a fan base and getting nominated for an Emmy,” she explained. “And then there's a lot of backstage drama going on, and she has to find her way.”

WOW. Bradley Bell... you are not going to laugh last.

• Members

Really stupid move. Recasts like this rarely work but Krista was fantastic in the role and gave Taylor new life. Seemed like as soon as Thorsten came back from his vacation Bradley just wanted to stick with boring ole Bridge and cut all of the interesting fire KA/TK/KKL were bringing. I knew when the attempt at Deacon and Taylor kind of fizzled that Krista was probably headed for the backburner but this is such a shame. They should have tried Taylor with Dolla Bill or hell Liam ot Zende to shake things up