B&B: Popular Actress OUT!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Because I like Ron and Susan Haskell?

TBH I hate Ron for what he did to Marty on OLTL, turning her into a crazy, murderous all over McLame and all to prop Gnatalie.

I only watched his GH when Genie was on.

He just happens to write Days similarly to my favorite writer JER. 

• Members

I called this instantly, Thudley hasn’t had use for the character of Taylor I would say going back to like 2005ish, so I figured it wouldn’t be long. I feel bad for KA because she seemed to love being on the show and sadly the cast will never throw Thudley into the fire for all the crap he pulls.

• Members

The location shoot in Rome was a thing to publicize B&B internationally.  Someone asked Casey if B&B would do a location shoot in their country (I forget which one) and Casey replied no because B&B doesn't air in that country.  
The entire Rome location shoot was a promotion for the Italian market and they publicized Italian hotels and restaurants while there, and also promoted Italian products.  The actors who were there promoted the same things on their personal instagrams.  B&B used Italian social media influencers as extras in many of the Rome scenes.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Everyone has been making fun of the reference to a keyhole since it aired months ago.  But it's actually a special place in Rome.
It was mentioned in the Italian press that they'd be filming at a few locations  even before the cast arrived, so I ran the articles through GoogleTranslate, learned about they places they'd be filming, and took the time to google the places.

Here is the info about the landmark where they filmed, it's part of a 14th Century priory.  Maybe it means nothing to the U.S. audience, but it was significant to the Italian audience.
It is a famous landmark called the "Keyhole of the Knights of Malta".
https://www.througheternity.com/en/blog/hidden-sights/buco_della_serratura_keyhole_knights_malta.html

Edited by janea4old