B&B: Popular Actress OUT!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

B&B has a long history of suddenly dropping actors AND stories, but this one is just mystifying. She was the best thing to come on that show in YEARS. 

I don't know if they thought they had no one to pair her with, but for God's sake, they could have introduced a new character for a change. The show needs some new blood in the cast desperately! We definitely didn't need Brooke/Ridge/Taylor for the 101st time.

• Errol changed the title to B&B: Popular Actress OUT!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I will admit what little I saw of KA, she did make the role of Taylor her own and was doing a darn good job with it??  Could Bell be trying to somehow win back Hunter Tylo to come back as Taylor???  I do wish they would have explored the dynamics of Taylor outside of the Ridge/Brooke Bubble and also would have introduced a new love interest for her and have her focus on rebuilding relationships with her kids.

• Members

I have asked & I'll hear if there is. Meanwhile here's an article that just barely touches on it & one picture of the two of them practically in a clutch. This article is early Feb. 2023 so that dates it for you. 

https://www.soapsindepth.com/posts/the-bold-the-beautiful/brooke-taylor-bbs-next-supercouple

Some fans even suspect that maybe the friendship could turn into something more romantic for the leading ladies! “Who knows if it would go there or not,” Lang laughed. But in the meantime, both she and Allen are satisfied with where things stand with Brooke and Taylor. “When all of this happened, we finally saw each other as women instead of rivals,” said Allen, while Lang agreed that their characters “finally realized we have more in common than we ever thought.”

Okay, the twitter poster @AUTigers4Ever posted lots under the #Braylor hashtag so like this: 

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40AUTigers4Ever %23Braylor&src=typed_query 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
more info