B&B: Popular Actress OUT!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's just our usual trolls sockpuppeting and gaming the system, and maybe a couple new mental patients (or both doing both). If people just block them and stop responding to them trying to get the last word on opinions that are designed to get folks' attention and incite outrage, there's nowhere to go. We all remember Jonny's usual transparent schtick. It's boring.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Thank you to @dragonflies for posting this tweet

Since the embedding sometimes cuts off the end of the text of tweets,
here is the full text of what Krista said:

December 20, 2023
https://twitter.com/KristaAllenXO/status/1737669854847541541
Krista Allen @KristaAllenXO
I made it to my new place in GA!
I’m officially a bicoastal babe now! I’ve wanted to find a place out of CA for a long time. 
Amazing how a simple shift in perspective can make the biggest difference. 
Sometimes when you think you have been buried, you have actually just been divinely planted

Please register in order to view this content

Here’s to all my new growth fam out there! U!!

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Yep it sure is and I can think of a few who need to be banned and I've seen Errol ban people for less. 

Oh the irony of YOU of all people saying this. You've made the BOLD daily thread completely unbearable, but yeah complain about others 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The pot calling the kettle black again and off to the off-topic rants that make every topic misery to read.

Some people need to find a more healthy end to their inner unsatisfaction. This is a thread about Krista Allen. Nobody cares about your issues. Take them somewhere else.

You have made the topic unbearable and tacky. And I will not lower my level for you. You never stop following me around this forum ever since I said something to defend Ron Moss MONTHS ago. You hold a childish grudge and clearly won't stop. You think the Bold thread is your personal topic to drool at shirtless photos and fangirl Finn and Steffy... and anything that is not on that level, you start trolling or disagreeing with. I guess anything that is not at your superficial level is unbearable to you.

And... who are you to call for bans... Look at the negative points in your profile! I have not seen anyone else with so much. And you sit here calling for action! Ha!

If you quote me again, I will have to block you. You are the biggest troll in this forum. There is no question about it. At least this is one title you can have. 

P.S I am sorry to engage in this off-topic banter. But this person DOES NOT STOP. I don't know what he or she wants. 

Edited by OpportunisticSlut

• Members

Thanks, @janea4old!

If I were a betting person, I would bet that Bradley Bell already has Krista's replacement lined up.  It could be Hunter Tylo again, it could be his sister in a cheap wig from the Vivica A. Fox collection, it could be someone entirely different.  But - mark my words - she's waiting in the wings.

• Members

That would really be like playing with fire, and not only because of the way Krista's departure has been handled. To re-cast a role, especially a long-time role like Taylor, is always a gamble. They got lucky this time with Krista, who seems to have been accepted and well liked by most of the audience. To try it again, for really no apparent reason, could easily backfire on the show, and with the circumstances the way they are, I'd say the risk of that is big. Unless the possible replacement is Hunter Tylo, but that doesn't seem very likely.....

Edited by I Am A Swede