B&B: Popular Actress OUT!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And may I just say - not for the first time - that those of you who never developed a twitter interest, just thank your lucky stars. The longer Musk has it in his control & the more the world becomes contentious & with Musk trying to make the mathematics (algorithm) bring people against each other into each other's orbits. .... Sheesh. And, then it breaks often too! 

• Administrator

I knew when I saw this thread was 9 pages long, there was going to be some nonsense.  LOL  Settle down guys. 

I've always liked Krista and enjoyed her in B&B.  I do agree that at times she played Taylor too much like Steffy's sister.   I would've liked to see Taylor do more than just be in a triangle where you knew she was going to lose. 

• Members

I am disgusted by the way the mob mentality fans are attacking KKL on twitter and instagram about Krista leaving. So much hate on an actress THAT IS NOT A WRITER or producer. Why do people always attack other women, when it is obvious that a man is at fault here. KKL is not God. Why is she always attacked on social media? The only think I would have loved to see from KKL is for her to wish Krista good luck. They seemed like besties months ago and even did video interview together.

Yes, I don't know their relationship and KKL has free will and can do whatever she wants, but it would have been nice. Even so, KKL shouldn't be attacked on twitter.

P.S

NOBODY wishing Krista good luck on the other hand... is fishy and creepy. Guys, this was your colleague a month ago... you posed with her on photos... why the complete silence? Isn't there at least 1 person that has compassion for Krista? I am so disappointed in human nature in situations like these. Everyone tries to save their own ass. People walk on corpses if their money or future is concerned.