B&B: Popular Actress OUT!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Surprise, surprise. NOT! Once again, an actress is fired because most fans had the audacity to like her more than Bell's pets.

Why can't this show get a HW/EP that actually cares about it and its fans?! B&B needs BALANCE, not this lopsided BS!

Edited by KristinG79

• Members

I have been a Taylor Hayes fan for decades.  I was a huge Hunter Tylo fan.  I did not want a recast for the most part, those were big shoes to fill (even though I felt Taylor was needed on the canvas).

Then the news came out Krista Allen was cast.  As with any recast, initially there was skepticism. I think the most obvious thing that stood out, for some, was her younger age.  But Krista won me over.  She was just a breath of fresh air on the show.

Did she play Taylor different than Hunter?  Yes.  I get that.  She may not have won everyone over, I have no problem with that.

Per the Deadline article, Krista was offered to "recur", and had three lines for an episode after a couple months of nothing??  THAT is insulting.  To any actor.

So I will miss her terrible, but now that the news has sunk in a bit, at the end of the day Krista has to do what's best for her.  Same with any actor.  Cheers to whatever is next for her!

Edited by Jeff