B&B: Popular Actress OUT!

• Members

Honestly, that's the business. And they only worked with her for a year. Acting is such a transient profession, less so on soaps if you manage to become a staple but so many of these actors don't so you kind of can't get too attached to a co-star exiting. Especially on B&B where they've made it a habit to hire an established actor with fanfare only to dismiss them with a whimper shortly after.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I already mentioned being bummed about KA earlier on her, but that's show business.

Almost immediately after the strikes ended several shows have been canceled/ending and several prime time actors who've been cut. The new contracts changed the economics for scripted fare significantly. I'm certain there's also cuts in crews, etc. However, those behind-the-scenes folks don't have the same visibility as the actors.

KA sounds like a very healthy, put-together person. She'll be fine.

• Members

If you have to hide something and not say it in public, while saying "Congrats" to other people in public and sharing pictures celebrating other people on instagram and etc.... and not dare to publicly say something to or about Krista, IS TELLING. 

People in Russia whisper things in their homes, that they don't say in public. That's the point. 

So, yeah, it is disturbing... the lack of public support. And even more important to comment about that. Private support in a cause like this is POINTLESS. The public needs to know. 

• Members

Because of people who want to sweep it under the rug or just downplay how disgusting it is... THEY will continue to do it. It is not a federal case, but it is a public issue made public in MAJOR media outlets and everyone is entitled to their reaction. They should have thought twice when kicking Krista out.

• Members

Yeah now you are so respectful to other actors, but you were FIRST to put partial blame on KKL and call her Bradley's puppet on page one of this topic. Get real. And try not to be so obvious. You have some kind of issue with me and troll everything I say. If I say the sky is blue, you come up like a nagging itch to say it is red. Keep it up, it's funny to me.

Edited by OpportunisticSlut