B&B: Popular Actress OUT!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's heartbreaking. I may stop watching new episodes forever. I loved the new Taylor and wanted so much for her. This makes me cry with anger.

P.S don't bash other actors like KKL please. Calling that woman a pet and hating her because of this, something I am sure she has nothing to do with, is disgusting. 

• Members

He destroyed everything good in his father's perfect creation. He made Bold a perverted sick joke. Nowadays a boring perverted sick joke.

Krista was a

Please register in order to view this content

of fresh air. I remember her first 10 episodes, I was mesmerized, even with the bad 20 dollar wig, she was striking.

Taylor should have Owned the show and destroyed Brooke once and for all. Since we needed to see this to the finish and not always make Taylor the good forgiving woman.

But no, we got another round of who will Ridge choose. Isn't Bradley tired of telling the same story every 3 years. It's beginning to seem pathological.

P.S Can he be fired from his own show? I guess not. But in my fantasies, he is.

Edited by OpportunisticSlut

• Members

This is actually heinous. Krista Allen stepped in as a recast and was Emmy nominated in her first year. She flew in the part. This is a really hideous decision on the part of B&B and Brad Bell. 

Per the Deadline article, she's moving to Atlanta so I think she's past caring about daytime. 

• Members

Its pretty disgusting to just call someone... who Guess what... GOT AN EMMY nomination for your stupid show... and just CALL them and tell them they will not be signing. After giving that woman false hope with inviting her to cast photo. Disturbing.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by OpportunisticSlut