B&B May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can't believe May Sweeps is centered around this crap. Even DAYS is better than B&B at this moment and that's already saying something, lol!

Straighten up, ya clowns. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Are international sales the reason why B&B is so conservative? 

When I think of the concepts Bold & Beautiful, LA, fashion house - at least some set of characters should be living a decadent lifestyle - parties, clubs, dr@gs, casual encounters, etc., not turning 21 and focused on getting married and kids.  Honestly, Brooke's *scandals* should be the *baseline* not the anomaly

I mean, seriously, how long before RJ meets someone and the marriage talk starts?

The writing has been a real mess since January starting with the Thomas 'tomorrow we're going to court/Douglas chooses who to live with' that was abandoned as quickly. Everything that's followed has been extraordinarily poorly plotted.

• Members

Katherine Kelly Lang, Thorsten Kaye, Scott Clifton, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Annika Noelle, Matthew Atkinson, Lawrence Saint-Victor. Here are some interviews taped yesterday (press day in Plaza Hotel in Rome).

Please register in order to view this content

• Administrator

I know you're bias towards Liam, but that's just ridiculous.  Something tells me that person had no clue about what an abusive and controlling relationship looks like.  Hope is having a panic attack because she's feeling guilty about her "feelings" for Thomas.   If they want Hope to have an affair with someone, it shouldn't be with the man who made her think her child was dead. 

• Members

Actually @Toups that's very true, Liam is emotionally abusive to Hope and he was to Steffy too. Hope shouldn't be cowering and be afraid to anger her husband over something out of her control

You do know even SC doesn't like Liam and thinks he should be alone with his hand a bottle of lube(lol) he said this a few years ago on twitter