B&B May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ridge really didn't proclaim that RJ and Thomas were given the *Forrester* design gift via Eric...

Another reason why Sheila needs to reveal she messed with the test to expose Stephanie's hypocrisy, hurt Eric/Ridge, etc. Easily one of biggest mistakes B&B ever made. Don't care about Rick/Steffy implications if it'll right this very bad wrong. Massimo will never return.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

B&B has gotten off to a slooow May Sweeps...Other than Sheila & Jack on Mon and Tues.  I know Sheila is on borrowed time, like her or hate her, she keeps the show interesting (for me).

She sure did channel Stephanie!

...Hope & Thomas have been holding my attention, not so much in the romantic sense, moreso what Hope does next.  The show is playing heavily on Hope hearing Brooke's voice in her head saying she doesn't like bad boys, how she has always desired the wrong men and is glad her daughter isn't the same, etc...BBell could take this story where Hope develops DID or something...I mean having Brooke Logan as a mother growing up would be traumatizing, that has not been explored, the ramifications that had/has on Hope.  Hope could be the next Slut From The Valley 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

If Ron Carlivati went to B&B 

Please register in order to view this content

We all already know what would happen: Thomas would sleep with Hope's alter and become obsessed with her, Hope will get pregnant and we'll have a WTD. Then someone will switch the DNA test results. 

Edited by AbcNbc247