B&B May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wish that was what was happening lol! Sorry my mind was in the gutter, Lame is a prude, I mean he already has a stick up his ass 24/7 lol

Anywho looks like Eva Basler who is the publicist for BOLD is going through some bad stuff

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.gofundme.com/f/eva-love-and-light?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_content=undefined&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer&utm_term=undefined

• Members

5-15

Okay...outside of enjoying Finn/Steffy all over the place over these last few weeks...and all that shirtless Finn and everyone and their mama walking into the Forrester office before he could play doctor with Steffy hehe...there better be some point to all this Hope/Thomas mess because chemistry might be there...but it's already tired.

Meanwhile, I'm curious what they will be doing with RJ. Is all this influencer/social media talk just a setup to Brooke's next scandal?

• Members

Let me get this straight…the *big* May sweeps drama is Hope and Thomas almost had to spend the night together in San Francisco and what they might have done?

No wonder this month’s thread is bare bones lol. 

Actually I imagine if Thomas had gotten stuck in San Francisco, he would have found his Vinny 2.0

I‘d like to see Brooke encourage Deacon to pursue Taylor not the other way around.

• Members

You're so twisted and I'm here for it. I'm here for it all. Hahaha! Yeah, I'm looking at the thread count so far, GH is on 34 or 36 threads, DAYS at 16, Y&R at 10, and B&B is at what? 5 threads. 

I cannot believe how drastically B&B got so bad like that so quickly. It's like an unexpected car crash or something. I still can't believe that featuring this contrived mess is May Sweeps worthy.  

• Members

Yep this is May sleeps

NO follow up with Jack going to see Finn/Li after seeing Sheila etc. They drop the ball too often. I dunno why they think people wanna see Hallmark Hope trying to figure out if she's like Brooke 

• Members

Taylor looking for a man for Brooke is getting too much. Do we have to forget the million times Brooke made Taylors life a living hell. Bradley Bell really doesn't respect history or anything. Every year of the show it's the same old crap rewrapped and reheated and then these absurd non logic changes and things happening just for shock value or to make is seem original. Why did Bill bell leave so soon. I am so sad he isnt around. May he rest in peace. He was genius.

• Members

I thought their friendship was cute *at first*.  But I think you're right, Braylor is getting too "giddy" for me.  First Taylor is trying to fix Brooke up with Hollis (I'd still go for that), now Deacon??  I think it's time to go back to B&B's roots and make Brooke & Taylor rivals again, the show is missing that element.  This kind of reminds me of when they decided to make Brooke and Stephanie insta-pals.  I mean it made for some nice scenes when Stephanie passed, but the whole thing never felt right.  Back to Braylor, I get the whole "empowering women" thing, but some things you really don't change, like 3 decades of history.  It wouldn't take much...If Taylor heard the way Brooke was talking to Hope about Thomas, she might have a few choice words for her "BFF".

• Members

I think Ridge is just a character that is sucking the air out of the show. At least Bradleys version of it. He is like a black hole like sucks everyone at the end. RIDGE needs to just get away or get a complete life makeover... Brooke NEEDS to have a different storyline. After 40 years this love has become stale like a forgotten burger unde the bed after 1 week. 

Why did they desert the Hollis idea... Brooke needs to be THAT woman. It would open years worth of storyline with this much younger guy... maybe his mother would HATE that Brooke is with her son...since his whole life is ahead... and will try to intervene. We need Brooke to have a mother type of antagonist. Even if she is older. Brooke doesnt work as matriarch. She is a troublemaker and mistakemaker. She is more interesting when she is that. 

I would make Brollis a couple and get a new hot blond older acterss to play Hollis'...s mother... She needs to be Bree Van De Camp type... thats how I see it and clash with Brooke. Brooke NEEDS to have a constant problem or she is boring. 

For Taylor I will give her Ridge and make her pregnant very late in life. It would open a storyline about later in life pregnancy and Taylor would have years worth of story. The current actress looks young enough to do it. The character of Taylor has only worked when she has been married and protecting her family with Ridge. Taylor needs to be that smart... life partner that helps the idiot Ridge make right choices. BROOKE HAS NEVER helped Ridge make any smart move. Brooke and Ridges love is superficial. Its all about attraction and love at first sight. Their conversations are VERY boring. Taylor on the other hand... makes Ridge look smarter. 

Sheila needs to be completely normal and out of jail. She needs to be finally accepted in some way and have a different storyline than this. SHE HAS BEEN trying to fit in since 1992. Its getting boring. I dont want to see her evil smile or her stupid revenges. Give that woman something different. Make her a couple with Deacon and they could be the bad guy and girl couple. At least for a while... Sheila needs couple of months of being happy. The show has become so boring with her same emotions and rage and plotting all the time. Back in the day Sheila had these light moments... before the storm would begin again. GIVE HER A BREAK. Then make her psycho again... but we need a rest from this.

Hope needs to BREAK UP with Liam. Liam Should be written off. 

Hope needs to have some scandalous storyline in which she destroys Brooke. It needs to be the other way around for a change. Nobody has destroyed Brooke like she has destroyed her kids and relatives. I think its time for a big Karma for Brooke and Hope can deliver it.

Steffy and Finn I will keep as a couple but I think Finn should cheat with a hot nurse. She should be the new generation Sheila. Innocent on the outside but psychotic and dangerous. Steffy needs to be protective and strong and give that Stephanie vibe. 

Overall the show needs drama and better scripts. Better dialogue.

I would also bring something like a stalker storyline. It would be amazing to have YOU type of storyline. 

The stalked should be Brooke... Maybe her first love from high school who she deserted for Ridge... back in 1987 .... has had enough of watching her perfect life.

Brooke needs to be in peril.

• Members

I haven't seen but - how much drama would there be that a plane is grounded in San Francisco and your destination was......LA????  That's like - 28 hours apart by plane right?  So God, you could never DRIVE it.  LOLLLLLL.  And when I read about - any storyline with "influencers" or social media.  Yawn. Admirable try but it just adds to the disbelief that you have to have to watch this show.  Again, millions of followers and social media presence but.....no one knows them.  It just doesn't work.