Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wendy runs the DiMera IT department. It's stupid that she's still sleeping on Allie's couch after months of being in Salem.

You'd think she could afford her own place by now.  I get that they want all the young people living together but she should be able to afford something with her own bedroom.

• Members

https://twitter.com/i/status/1620082430966382593

And, that's a fact! 

Please register in order to view this content

I figure as a Brit who doesn't think very much of us on this side of the pond that she's got Idiom block, or is that Idiot Block? Don't even get me started on Jack giving her Abby's job basically. 

• Members

I get the disdain for the character of Gwen based upon her egregious crimes, but to me, Emily O'Brien is so damn charming that I enjoy watching her on screen.  And, at least they haven't fallen into the soap trap of calling her Gwen Deveraux.

I was also a fan of Anne-Marie Martin's Gwen Davies, so it may be that I just have an affinity for the name. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

Nope. I will constantly call you out for the misinformation that you post. Explain to us the metrics you post. How is Days still # whatever on NBC when Days is not on NBC anymore? It's Peacock Exclusive. Days is not on NBC, not on NBC on Demand or on the NBC app. Back up the data that you post. Is Days still on NBC?

Edited by TEdgeofNight

• Members

No, of course, DOOL is not on NBC. However, it is listed in comparison with other NBC shows in the data as shown. I posted the address. You can see it there for yourself. 

These metrics are not as good as good old-fashioned Nielsen ratings used to be to us but they do give us some ideas about where things stand. B&B never breaks through the total number of shows they consider, so they never show up in these metrics. They beat us up in international waters, so to speak, but they do not come out to play here. Otherwise, soaps are doing okay & a rising tide lifts all boats. DOOL is consistently the #1 or #2 show for peacock & that's great for us & we want to hold that position. GH is always the #1 soap & we battle it out with Y&R for which is the #2 slot. They win it more than we do.

Rather than being ratings, which do not apply to streaming, this calls itself "Metrics of online audience engagement" which is also something you can see for yourself should you look at the website. 

• Members

You know I don't mean to tell you how to do your business. You're the acknowledged expert when it comes to being a bully, calling names, trolling aggressive behavior toward other posters, but you really seem to be slipping, losing your grip maybe. I did not say that B&B is not considered. B&B simply does not make the cut. And, there's certainly nothing shameful in anything I ever post.