Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had wondered about that & had lost track! 

I would be glad to ignore you if you would return the favor. But, don't tell lies & inaccuracies about me or what I post. We can agree to disagree & that would be great. And, listen, you can set it up to literally ignore me so you won't be bothered. 

• Members

Considering the cast used to get called back to film filler scenes it wouldn't surprise me if that would've been done to beef it up - plus I could imagine that they did a lot of creative re-cutting of episodes in the past, so scenes from those episodes that are 40+ minutes might've been used in earlier episodes.

• Members

Cringey camp, petty bitchfights, historical references. Yep, this had to be a Jamey episode. Too bad that good streak he was on ended so quickly. I did like the references to DJ and Samantha though.

I understand Steve’s anger and his plan to kill Orpheus but it seems kind of random to me. The last time we saw him, it didn’t seem like he was planning anything like this at all. And he was a little rude shooing that couple out of the Pub

Please register in order to view this content

I can’t believe it took them this long to follow up on Marlena, Kate and Kayla. They really got to fix those pacing problems. And I see that the devil eyes are now CGI instead of contact lenses.

And Jordan? That girl looks like she’s been under the knife more than a stick of butter. Why so many surgeries lol

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Chrishell was almost unrecognizable in that promo. I am curious how this show is doing on Peacock (and what a full Jamey Giddens-scripted episode looks like 

) so I will have a look.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Me, too!! 

Yeah, they could have had their secret meeting at any one of their motel 6 looking apartments!

Pacing is Problem ONE! But is it something they're concerned with?

Huh. I didn't notice. I do know that now she has a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend. 

Carolyn Culliton did the script & the co-EP Peacock point man, Al Alarr directed. CCulliton's twitter name is Old Bat Number such & such. I like the attitude. 

• Members

Jamey is a breakdown writer for Days, not a scriptwriter.  He usually does one breakdown a week.  He tweeted that he did today (Feb 3)

Today (Feb 3) episode's script was written by Carolyn Culliton

Edit, I see that was just posted above.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

FYI, the previous issue of SOD said Chandler was done with this arc, as Will had left town to work on a movie.  The new issue of SOD says whoops, he actually appears a few more times before the end of this arc.
(I know this isn't a spoiler thread. I just wanted to clarify that one thing.)

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I just about rolled my eyes out of my sockets when they had it be New Zealand where he has to go to shoot! Good Lord. New Zealand? Is this movie on a scale with the LOTR saga?

I just realized what I want to happen in White Space! I am guessing that Marlena makes a deal with the devil. I'd like her to bring Adrienne back with them. Here''s Judi, the Horse Whisperer, from her IG. 

Edited by Tonksadora
just had a thought