B&B February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn't see it but it sounds about what they will do.  I would guess that Sheila either shoves him off and then teleports to the bottom of the cliff to catch him, thus being a "good person" now, or some nonsense.  Someone shoves the kid off, but Sheila saves him, instantly a good person again.  It'll be something stupid.  Or, Thomas will convince him to jump for Daddy to catch him a few feet down or something, and then Thomas will spin it that Douglas jumped or fell off, and this proves it's an unsafe place for him to live.  yadda yadda.

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Brad Bell is gay baiting, period. It's going nowhere. It's just ridiculous that these two are besties and spend all their time complimenting and tongue-praising each other.

And now we get a waiter who's making inappropriate comments to Brooke about her beauty and appeal??? Is it 1980 all over again???

• Members

Well, I gotta say is that this show was a whole lot better than Days of our Lives, I can tell ya that much. Umm, the Brooke & Taylor stuff is pretty much a duh no brainer. You know those two are about to get a delectable taste of some mousee. You know what I'm sayin'? Mmm-hmm. Even God knows.

I didn't mind the impromptu child custody hearing. Meh. Yeah, Douglas made the right choice. I just don't get where Thomas thinks he can see his son at any given time. Kids get temporarily court-ordered to stay somewhere else when there's conflict between the child and their parent(s). But, that doesn't mean that mom and dad can see their child 24/7. There are social workers and child psychologists that step in. Until then, they are the ones who determine when a parent and child can visit somewhat regularly. However, Douglas is making a huge life change for himself as it's the opposite end of what I described. As adults, it may not seem too drastic for us, but in the eyes of a child, it's totally different for them as they're making the emotional life adjustments they need to lessen the indirect "ridicule", "guilt",  or "shame" they may feel. Does that make any sense? 

So, does everyone just eat and drink at that Italian resaurant? Are there like any other cool places characters can chill and vibe besides that place? The pizza pies need to be reheated in a wood brick oven and then lightly drizzled with EVOO around the crusts. Oh my God. I'm getting so hungry.

Edited by Noel

• Members

As a former worker in the hospitality industry, I can tell you that it happens. When you're young and cute, you get flowers and huge gratuity. As you get older in life, it goes from flowers to business cards. It's not flattering, lol! 

• Members

2-13

I knew my player was tripping last week. But thankfully, B&B started where it left off at.

Douglas wants to live with Steffy and Finn? Oh? Well...I do love the relationship between Auntie Steffy and Douglas since she lets him be him and really cares about her nephew. In fact, I was side-eyeing Hope a little bit because (like her mother) she was really making it about herself. Steffy has always seem to stand up for Douglas. It was all quite organic even if the plot twist was not. And Thomas...yeeeeah you can't be mad at that. 

Well HELL-HO, HT. Nice bod!!! I didn't mind her little cute moment with Carter at all. 

The show continues to find creative ways to get Finn shirtless. Not at all hating. 

Deacon, Deacon, Deacon...why? I would be tempted to, though, Sheila so I understand.