• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Partial broadcast disruption alert in western US:
Tues. Feb. 14, and Wed. Feb. 15
Tues. Feb. 21 and Wed. Feb. 22
due to European soccer tournament evening matches being broadcast live in USA.
This might affect either Y&R or B&B (or both soaps) depending on your timezone (Mountain, Pacific, Alaska, Hawaii)
The soaps are still airing, and not officially preempted, so if you miss an episode, your local station might air it at at different time.  Or just watch the epi on cbs.com.
Details on this thread:
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/62270-yr-and-bb-february-2023-soccer-preemptions-western-us/

• Members

2-7

Someone is having too much fun. Whoever wrote this episode

Please register in order to view this content

As much as I'm liking the Brooke/Taylor friendship, part of me is Steffy. It IS weird that after 30 years they are getting along like BFFs. 

And I just hollered at Brooke throwing shade at Taylor for letting her door unlocked because yes SHEILA is on the loose. KKL's performance was hilarious. 

These Thomas/Hope scenes are meh.

• Members

Watching Friday's bold live, this Jack Forrestal guy says that the show had a bible, and it was like YR's and there was a family named "Chandler" and it was supposed to be set in Chicago 

He said they were a month into the design of the show and then suddenly asked to turn the show around and set it in LA

• Members

Despite the out-of-the-blue hearing, the Douglas choosing Steffy is a great twist to the whole Thomas/Hope custody drama. Of course, for the next xxx weeks/months, Hope/Thomas will be pleading their case to Steffy with multiple variations of the same dialogue:

Thomas: 'He's my flesh and blood.' 'I'm his father.' 'He's my son.'

Hope: "Liam and I have given Douglas a real home.' 'I'm the only mother he's ever known' 'Stability, stability, stability!'

• Members

I tuned in briefly yesterday and was interested in the Douglas story - but God Hope is so whiny.  How are you going to tell another adult to put the smack down on a kid’s decision when it was - his decision?  Steffy is a far better choice than Thomas. At the very least it would make sense to at least be glad about that.  The Sheila stuff is - who cares? I saw some pining away by Deacon.  Like WTF?  I couldn’t care less about anything Sheila.  The only possible interest (but it’s so obvious) is Brooke/Taylor uniting to destroy her once and for all. But that idea is out the window because B&B has made itself reliant on Sheila and she can never die. So there’s zero interest there.