B&B February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Unless someone is going to say differently, I would say no. William Bell was very good at having characters in their own bubbles, storylines with them rarely interacting with each other. Characters might even NEVER interact at all for YEARS even though they are in the same town. But his writing was so excellent you might not even notice. 

Heather was just starting Y&R as a young and rebellious Victoria as Kimberlin had only been there months and spinning her web (and feud) with Lauren and Scott so I doubt they crossed though they started the same year. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ok, so yesterday Steffy said to Brooke that there was no evidence that Taylor shot Bill. So then why are they so afraid that Taylor could get sent to prison if everything came out?

Wouldn’t the cops need evidence, along with Bill’s word in order to charge her?

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Catching up this week LOL the cliffhanger the other day of Brooke thinking Taylor had OD’d and died was over the top ridiculous. Anyways, where exactly is this story about the two of them moving into together going exactly? 

Could care less about Thomas’ custody problems round 12. Zzzzzzz…….

• Members

B&B *logic*

1. Taylor in danger because Sheila is free. Um, actually Taylor is the safest because she's the leverage!

2. Custody hearing the next day, but Hope isn't notified until the night before by the other party. We know they had to rush it because there's literally no other stories beyond Sheila, but you go from Thomas begging for his job and playing nice on Tuesday to handing custody papers Thursday.

3. The Brooke/Taylor stuff is hokey. Was it this bad when Stephanie/Brooke became friends? These women demeaned themselves for 30 years for the same man - fights, schemes, lies, etc. And why would Ridge return to Brooke's house? Shouldn't he be living at Eric's? They were already dropping seeds that it'll be *destiny* as usual once TK returns.

• Members

LOL! I guess I'm in the minority here as today's episode wasn't about Shelia for a change. This child custody hearing is making me want to shed a crocodile tear. 

Please register in order to view this content

Oh, wait. Shelia is on today. Hahaha!