B&B February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

So, Taylor went from Steffy's house to FC. Was there any mention from Taylor about Thomas or SteffyTaylor called Thomas and told him to come over to Steffy's. What was the outcome of that conversation?

Edited by Noel

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Noel@dragonflies I thought the exact same thing. The last scene Tuesday had Taylor pleading with her kids because their family is on the verge of imploding, the next time we see Taylor, she's more concerned about filling Brooke's *open heart* with pizza sticks.

The Brooke/Taylor relationship is so utterly creepy. Way too much, too fast and I simply can't buy it. Sheila/Bill is more believable and that's saying something.

• Members

2-16

Wow. Hold up, hold up!!! I did not expect Finn to have ANY reservations about Douglas staying at Steffy's. I...was actually surprised at potential friction between him and Steffy. Say it ain't so?

I continue to roll my eyes at Hope. Girl, you are really taking this too personal. I did like Steffy talking sense into her.

I have to say Thomas continues to keep me in awe at his attempts to try to wiggle his way back into the company. It makes me wonder what he will do next. 

• Members

Hahahahaha! Not pizza sticks! When I think of pizza sticks, I immediately think of Pizza Hut. Hell, the pizza pies at Deacon's restaurant looks like a Pizza Hut delivery, that's for sure.

Cold ass pizza. But, I have dibs on the crust. Don't be tryin' me, bitches! Crust is mine. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Hope to Liam: 'Mom needs to be with someone she knows'

Liam rules out Deacon, Ridge, Bill.

Hope wonders who else knows/understands Brooke.

Brooke: 'I need to be with someone I know.'

B&B never drops accidentally hints. I suppose they really are going to go there with LIam when Hope has a meltdown over Douglas or something weird with Thomas or Hollis goes crazy and Liam saves Brooke, etc.

Brooke has climbed the Forrester and Marone trees, I guess the Spencer tree is inevitable.

• Members

I got that impression as well...

Me too!

@divinemotion I'm not sure Brooke & Hollis are endgame, but their scenes were refreshing.  The Douglas story is played out for me at the moment, so Brooke & Hollis are a breath of fresh air right now.  However things play out, B&B should keep Hollis around IMO.  Nice on the eyes, and the show could use a new character (well he's been around for awhile, but in the background).  I googled the actor and he models, not surprised!

• Members

I could go for Taylor & Hollis too, except he's already expressed interest in Brooke, so that's like Taylor getting Brooke's leftovers lol.  I did see your post above about TK back in March.  Well that will be interesting where Ridge fits in all this...