B&B February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The insta-besties relationship between Brooke and Taylor is just ridiculous, and the gay baiting that Brad Bell is doing makes it even worse.

Hollis? I think there's definite chemistry with Brooke, and I hope she realizes who she is (uh....one of the girls who love to have fun) and calls him back. It's time for the S_lut from the Valley to return.

• Members

So, you think Bradley is just doing a big tease? You do not think he is going to actually create a romantic relationship between Brooke & Taylor? I've been watching fan talk & I just watched Friday's show & I am wondering. If he's gonna go for it, I want to be watching. But, if not, then I'm not into being teased. 

Edited by Tonksadora

• Members

The waiter dude who told Deacon not to underestimate him is a cheeseball. I assume he and Deacon were talking about Brooke. Well, I guess after his salad plate and shared sparkling mineral water, I do understimate him. LAME as all hell. Actually, that whole scene was so barfworthy that I almost threw up in my mouth a little. Luckily, I had Godiva white chocolate earlier, so I really shouldn't complain to be honest. 

Although I know where this Brooke and Taylor friendship is heading, it's all happening way too fast. I predicted either May or July Sweeps, but yeah, way too fast. It's like watching DAYS but with nicer sets and lighting. Oh, and better sound effects. 

I enjoyed Hope and Liam's conversation on Friday because it was also the same conversation they had two episodes ago. I love hearing repetitive conversations over and over. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

No hate, but the only thing those two shared was sparkling mineral water, lol! That date would've bored me to heavenly tears, but at least she tried I suppose. Good for her.

How are cockroaches not present in Deacon's studio apartment? He leaves dishes out with food and doesn't even bother to throw it in the trash. Instead, he puts it on a shelf next to bed pillows. 

I think it would be cute if Deacon and Shelia went on a movie date to see Cocaine Bear. I can't see Shelia doing that with Bill. But, you know what's so weird? Shelia doesn't have a home. Sure, she's obviously living with Bill, as I'm sure she hates his interior decorating yet appreciative that it's nothing drastic as Country French. Simply put, it's not her home. 

I don't feel bad her at all. It's all about survival. Eat or be eaten. Kill or be killed. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Hahahaha! Yep. It's about as many times Deacon telling Shelia that she's about to get caught. We should have a drinking game on this show where there's a secret word for us. Everyday, it's different. And if that secret word is said, we have to do a shot. I've got dibs on Jagermeister. I'm ready to get tore up!

• Members

Yeah! It's always healthy to work on yourself. I do. Or, at least make a conscious effort. For these fictional ladies, I'd say go for it but do it on your own time. You'll be surprised who you are and who you can be. I'm just glad they're away from Ridge. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Okay, the last time I watched B&B Maya was on, … until this week. Now KKL is Brooke. Krista Allen is Taylor now. Scott Clifton is Liam. Sean Kanan is Deacon. Kimberlin Brown is Sheila Carter but something's wrong & Bill & Deacon think she's a sex goddess. New girls are Steffy & Hope. Hope-with Liam. Steffy-with a doctor & they're preoccupied abt some child. Don Diamont-Bill. WTH is Katie? Brooke & Deacon-Hope's parents. Steffy-Stephanie's granddaughter. No one is doing any work at the fashion house. How'm I doing so far? Oh, yeah, Where's Quinn? Where's that guy, brunette, he was on DOOL years back, maybe named Darren? 

Edited by Tonksadora
just had a thought

• Members

Awww ... I enjoyed seeing the Forresters of love with Taylor, Thomas, and Steffy. I guess we now know the outcome of the conversation they had last time before Taylor swung by FC. But, I do love the sibling relationship between Thomas and Steffy. And wow. He's already seeing a therapist. 

Meanwhile, on the other side of Los Angeles, Shelia is in a pickle. She has a DILF and a bad boy. Bitch. And I mean that with the utmost respect. Oh my god, the things I would do and it's so unfair. Ultimately in the end, I would have to choose power because I'm coming after Katie, lol! But hey, Deacon has bed pillows on a shelf next to a plate of old Italian pasta. I bet that tomato sauce is trying to dry up, but it's still in that moisture stage. So, if Shelia decides to spend the night at Deacon's, she's all covered. I mean, wouldn't you give anything to have a kitchen, a shelf with bed pillows, and a bathroom all in one? It's everyone's absolute dream.