• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

Sometimes I miss Heather Tom when she's gone for long stretches -- and then she shows up and we get this mess, and I realize I don't miss her at all.

And good thing BOLD has all those foreboding music cues to tell us how dangerous Sheila is when they do a close up on her face.

• Members

I said the same thing about the crying at the end of last month, but I doubt many people saw it when this new thread opened.

Katie sobs and wails with Bill and Sheila, then gets tough and angry with Steffy and Taylor. It's tired already. The sobbing is just another "Here's my Emmy reel" and it's become a cliche. Katie IS a drip, and I would not want her back as Victoria on YR.

• Members

I know right?!  I'm still adjusting to Brooke & Taylor being friends after 3 decades of back and forth...But their scenes are cool I'm on board 

Please register in order to view this content

And I echo the sentiments about HTom/Katie...

• Members

2-2

@Soapsuds and @dragonflies Shirtless Finn alert!!!

lol. That said...who wrote today's episode? Because the reads being thrown between Katie vs Sheila was something else. Katie got some good looks in and thankfully did not make the same mistake Quinn did back in 2017 by calling Sheila a B hehe, but Sheila read her butt down today. And I will at least give her credit for that. I also want to give credit for the ending of 2-1 when Sheila showed up in Katie's office. It was creepy and delicious. 

I am kinda liking the friendship between Brooke and Taylor. I am going to hate seeing it end. Please go all the way and let them find NEW men.

I admit that I went awwww at seeing Deacon, Hope, and Brooke together over the pizza like a family. Please don't hate me. 

• Members

I'm shocked!  I thought you'd be on board with Bill and Shelia. 

Please register in order to view this content

I'll have to find some screen caps of today's show.

My soap viewing has gone from 2 shows/YR special shows only to zero. Gives me more time though to do more important things in my life. Soaps are a toxic mess.