B&B February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I did laugh when Finn told Steffy that he locked the door where no one can interupt them and Steffy goes, "Awww ... you think of everything."

I mean, isn't that what you're supposed to do? I mean, this is Los Angeles - it's not rural America with skinned possums laying on the front porch next to a jug of moonshine.

Lastly, I don't know about you all, but me thinks that Shelia is going to do something detrimental to Katie's heart. If there's one thing I know about Shelia, she goes straight after one's weaknesses. And I LIVE for it. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

Yep. She sure did. Hahaha! And here's the thing about the character of Katie. Do you remember the episode where Carter mentioned to Katie that's she's a strong woman and that she doesn't need a chivalrous knight to fight her battles for her or whatever? But, here's the thing: SHE DOES.

How many times have we seen her distraught where she clings on to Carter? Or, maybe Carter is wearing an invisible shirt that Katie only sees to where the shirt says: "FREE HUGS". 

SHE DOES and FREE HUGS. Hey, that rhymes! Genius! 

But yeah, I think yesterday's eppy foreshadowed something here. Shelia already went after Brooke's weakness and that's alcohol. Katie has a heart or will her heart beats be weakened by the delightful machinations of Shelia Carter? 

Stay tuned. Hahaha! 

• Members

I wish Quinn were back because you know Carter would drop Katie like a hot potato. That's the thing I can't stand about soap nowadays and Bill is a perfect example moping around like some pouty dope. Why do people need someone else in life? Why can't soap characters just celebrate independency? Instead, they just flop from this person and to that person as if their former relationships never beared meaning.  

Edited by Noel
I type a mile a minute, lol!

• Members

You get to the read, did you?

And I loved the moment when Sheila mentioned Will. And the music lowered and HT's face was priceless as the bitca (okay the Victoria Newman) jumped out of her. I thought she was about to slap her. 

• Members

2-3

at Deacon talking about his D size.

Cuz...of course, Deacon would mention it. lol. He is being such a puppy about Sheila. I don't like the storyline, but darn it if SK ain't going to try to sell it. KB also did good with that hint of regret. 

Katie is losing her #$% and it's been fun to watch. But I do like watching HT.

And I'm with Steffy. I cannot believe how good friends Brooke and Taylor are becoming. I really enjoyed their scenes yesterday. Who would have thought it? 

• Members

B&B somehow found gold with Katie/Sheila. As far as Katie's heart, remember Katie's out-of-the-blue check-up with Paris' mother before Christmas? Grace was shocked Carter was there for Katie. As we know, Grace was pushing Paris/Carter big time. Knowing B&B, those supposedly random scenes aren't really random. Grace/Sheila future allies? Might be interesting.

Yes, these are strange times with Bill/Sheila, but nothing is odder than Taylor/Brooke. I suppose the latter is easier to accept because it's KA as Taylor so it's feels like a new character.

SK makes you want to root for Deacon/Sheila.

• Members

And I SHOULDN'T be rooting for Sheila. Cuz SHEILA. But darn it if SK and his acting making you want to though. But as I say often here, I'm such a sucker for unrequited love on shows. He was soooo adorable on Friday's episode. 

Hmmm Grace? That would be interesting. 

I agree about Katie/Sheila. Their scenes the other day felt like vintage Y&R catfight/female rivalry scenes.