Y&R February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thanks for the clarification @janea4old. I am not generally on TikTok but I take it that they generally like to focus on what they deem to be the most controversial bits. I do remember after KSJ’s passing, Rowell mentioned a detente of sorts between she and Stafford. I guess social media will always highlight what they wanted to spotlight.

Sometimes it does make me roll my eyes how people say these things as if it’s brand new information but then I start to chuckle remembering that it is absolutely new to them.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am the same way. Here you are with all this new tech and never able to look up and just enjoy life and you are telling me in your pursuit to know-it-all, you did not verify the new tea you just got or if it was something that has already passed you by? I mean...bad form. 

But then I think...well...they are new and young. Ain't got the experience yet. hehe. 

I do agree it was weird seeing it now that VR and MS have come to a detente. I still remember her telling the story. At a gas station if I remember correctly...hmmm I think that was when MS had left Y&R and was Nina on GH, too. 

• Members

God bless chris evans for sure. He wasn't wrong about TGVN.

I think it is as well. I hope that he's well enough and that's why he appears to be popping up more.

But Idk. Do you think the contracts at Y&R are like DAYS now where they have a specific amount of episode guarantees? And sometimes that can stop-start some of the stories because the guarantee runs out? So perhaps they are saving up EB's if he has any for the anniversary period? 

I haven't tried this week yet, but I sooo was not liking most of last week.