Y&R February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It’d be fun to see a Nate/Victoria pairing but I think we’ll get Nate/Audra one night stand first. It seems me that they continuing what they started with Imani with Audra in her place instead unfortunately. Sigh. She was basically telling Nate the same things Imani use to tell Nate yesterday and boosting his ego I.e. “I like it when you make a power move”.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I agree as well. I've felt as much when Nate let 'the woman he loved enough to blow up his takeover for' aka Elena sit all by herself for dinner without bothering to let her know he was with Victoria. 

Same. At least Imani's motives were clear and built up over time. And dare I say it...had more rooting value.

Audra? Who is she? lol. Better she stay in a triangle with Noah and Allie than this.

• Members

I so thought we would get a Nate/Imani hookup. She was so thirsty shooting the shot at him.

It looked like we were going to get a Noah/Audra hookup but it seems Noah (and by extension Allie) storyline has diminished.

Edited by kalbir