Y&R February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

2-23

WTF was that? lol.

THAT was how I felt about that fantasy episode. I already hated the WTD storyline, but to have to sit through a SLIDING DOORS synopsis. Uhhh...no ma'am. I will give credit to them tricking me into thinking it was real, and me only catching on halfway through the episode....but all that episode did was ruin that whole triangle which I actually liked. Now, I'm OVER all three of them. And now Adam wants to feel a way. RME.

And I was happy to see Heather at the beginning of the week, but she is already gone. I would have liked to see Phyllis with Lucy.

And while I'm loving Ashley holding all the hands in that black tie business power suit she has on....I don't think her and Tucker are enough now to keep me watching. Okay, I'm lying...we know I like me some Eileen Davidson. hehe. 

That...and Devon vs Lily (with a side of Nate) will hold me over. But this week is making me wonder if I'll be regularly watching beyond the anniversary. Because watching the trainwreck the show is going to be...might not be enough...and I like a good trainwreck. 

THIS.

And no matter how much he tries to make Chelsea happens (and no disrespect to the actress or her acting), she will never be what Sharon has been to the show and deserves to be. 

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

2-24

Still dissatisfied, but I have to admit there were a few things I liked about this episode. Lily vs Devon vs Nate...that scene at Society was a hoot because 3 way argument. And as I've said often I do like it that they are trying to at least keep Devon vs Nate as a rivalry even though they are in separate stories at the moment. I also liked the Olivia mention. She would be in Nate's face if she was there. He's right. Now...how about BRINGING...OLIVIA...BACK. 

Jeremy and Phyllis just need to sleep together already. 

And I see the role of Paul is now being played by Chance. Which I find funny since wasn't he trying to leave the police department. But there he was with Jack and Diane acting like how Paul got when Victor or anyone doing something underhanded made him flustered.