• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

1-18

Oh, look! It's Anna and Valentin!

It makes me wonder if given J's work schedule at Disney if he pre-taped like AG used to do when he was going on vacation so he would be around for February Sweeps. Otherwise, like I said, they have been reduced to a C plot after two months of being on the frontburner. I do like they are setting up to save Lucy and it's setting up story beats, but even I was kinda like rme. 

AM continues to play layers with Heather, giving motivation to why she wants to see her daughter. I liked hearing about Steven Lars again. And I will love hearing Franco is STILL dead. It just gives weight to her first meeting Esme, which I liked. Esme was reacting like any normal person to a crazy person. And dare I say it...is someone trying to keep Heather around for the long term? For the first time, I thought...wouldn't it be hilarious if whether she has her memory or not...Esme wants NOTHING to do with her mother...even with her memory. And the potential conflict in that with her, Heather, and Ryan.

I still can't believe Spencer and Ava buried the hatchet and can hold conversations with each other. I even see sparkage. Which makes me feel weird. lol. 

So since Jan 15 has passed, it is going to feel weird for me also when Portia/Curtis wedding starts either next week or during February Sweeps. In the back of my mind, I'm going to be thinking...'January 15...'

I hate to say it...but Michael is RIGHT. Carly did it for revenge. And no amount of trying to prop Carly as the sympathetic character is going to work on me. Sorry. Really for a Nina slap in 3...2...1...

• Members

LMAO!  She is the worst child character this show has ever had.  I don't think the actress even has a lisp, someone directed her to say those inanely written lines that way to make her seem cute, but failed.  The only character in that whole Finn family worth keeping is the character's grandfather and maybe the uncle Chase.

Anyways, the show has definitely taken a dip post-Britt's death.  Wallow's maternity story is uneventfully boring (unless she actually dies, please).  Hat-Pappy not having schizophrenia and not wanting to play the clarinet at a wedding is even worse.  Why are they wasting people's time like this?

• Members

Aha! I knew there was a reason Nik and Liz abruptly reminded everybody of Liz's storyline this past year earlier this week, and Nik's ears perked up when Liz mentioned mind erasing drugs.

And here comes

.in next week's promo..

Tasha Yar...going by the clips at the end of Friday's episode.

So I take it next week is Nik's exit. So any speculation on the odds they kill Nik?

Since I never learned the spoiler tag trick and just in case, people aren't caught up, you can highlight if you want to know.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi
Whitened out name since spoiler

• Members

She told Frank she wanted to leave a week before her Emmy. She didn't think a relationship with Austin would have worked and thought Cody and Britt were more like sibling. She didn't like her death scene (it was unclear what was happening, which is true). Wanted Britt to die of Huntington's.

Basically she left because Steve left and she lost her chance to be a leading lady on the show. That's my takeaway.

• Members

Well she wanted to die. She's never coming back, according to her. Maybe the way they killed Britt was petty idk but I doubt it because they did a big tribute to a relatively minor character. I think production really likes Kelly as a person.