• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cameron, FTW!!

I’m so glad he called that selfish whore out for what she really is and didn’t fall for her bullshit guilty and crying act. Y’all know that as soon as she’s back on Dex’s

Please register in order to view this content

, her so called guilt will be completely gone. I hope Cam tells Sonny. And everybody for that matter. I don’t even care if like Liz, Scott, Nina, etc. attack her and slut shame her because she totally deserves it. It would also be amazing if Spencer and Trina turn their backs on her too. The only thing is too bad Cam didn’t get to curse her out though

Big shout out to William Lipton too. He’s so good. Hopefully, this’ll be the year that he finally gets that Younger Performer Emmy. 

For me, she’s totally done. Nothing is gonna change for me

This is probably an unpopular opinion but if I had the choice of killing off Austin, Cody or Joss, I would pick Joss

Loved every minute of it!

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

This guy playing Dex talks like his last two brain cells are bumping into each other.

Carly and Josslyn are complete sociopaths. You can't write a sweet mother/daughter scene between these two because they are batshît crazy. Joss STILL doesn't think she cheated on Cameron! Do they think if they say it enough it'll be true? And Carly barely reacted to it. And Joss is sitting there crying for herself and Dex, she doesn't give two shîts about Cam. I don't understand the writing for this at all. It doesn't matter when you FELT like the relationship was over, it matters whether or not it was actually OVER. They're writing her like she's delusional but they won't acknowledge the delusional.

Pease don't tell me that Spencer and Trina are going to get married so Spencer can get custody of his sibling. It looks like Marcus Coloma's exit really was unexpected because there are no signs to Nik leaving at all with them ramping up this story and the one with Liz's mom.

Cameron Mathison with his elderly man voice can go away now.

I don't care about this whole Lucy escapade. It looks worse than clips from the 70s except now our heroes are in their 60s. It all feels so silly.

Edited by Darn

• Members

Bitch, please.

Don’t try to draw a parallel between you, and Carly keeping the secret about Nina and Willow. You kept your secret because you’re a cold hearted, unfeeling whore and a coward.

Honestly, why do today’s soap writers always wait until after their character commits the terrible act to try to build sympathy for them? It never works, and it definitely will not work with Joss. 

And why is Charlotte practically a teenager already? 

• Members

Well, at least the Great GH Sex Drought is over. There’s been more sex in the last month than there was in the last six

I’ll always love Sprina, but if I think what’s going to happen actually is going to happen, then they really were one of the strangest love stories in Soap history. 

Let me guess, they think Joss is 110% correct and Cam can go f**k himself, right?

• Members

I think that would be Alan Sarapa, which is interesting because his written content on the blog and on twitter is usually on point whereas my brain has to work extra hard to translate what he's verbally saying most times. 

Edited by ChickenNuggetz92