General Hospital: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I still like Joss but I am royally chafed at her for her hypocrisy, not to mention lying & cheating. But whoever wrote that confrontation scene, I applaud because they really let William go to town & he has got the chops to run with it!! Joss, I figure at her age she can do some stupid things. But, she pressured Cam to try to get him to still be friends - NO WAY! And, she cried till she saw her tears had no impact & turned them off like a tap. Then she told Carly some "wisdom" about telling the truth when she's been living a lie for at least a month! Of course, Dex, I just don't like so I admit bias. 

Did you see this crazy picture of Drew in bed with Carly? What's he thinking, AJ? Jason? Me? Or maybe Why can't I wear white after Labor Day?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Absolutely. And he's hardly the same character but they were too lazy to give her a love interest without immediate connections to people in town. This guy is way too earnest and emotional to be the Jason 2.0 Drew was. @Vee is right, they should have let him keep the beard. At least he was interesting to look at.

• Members

Mmmmmmmmmm WOOF!!

Bearded Drew and Dante were a time to be alive (and Chase was bearded, too at that point).

Though tbf, who wasn't lusting after some Bearded Drew? At least he is still in the opening that way. lol.

Which is a shame because CM seem better suited for KM and/or RH...and had more chemistry with both if I remember correctly.

Same. I really loved those scenes. WL tore them (and her) up.

• Members

Oh, yeah, I couldn't believe his outcome!! Of course, with the Tribunal it was heavy duty guilt or innocence!!

And, he is so committed to taking a full college load at the same time that he's working AND he is so appreciative that the show will make that happen for him. Then, I have no idea where he finds time for his band, but he does. 

• Members

Which was my idea as well to begin with, to bring on Dr. Sarah for him with Tognoni, but y'all don't need my fanfic again. Anyway, Drew has been through all of Jason's women, any revisit short of Sam (who he did have a somewhat unique relationship with) would just be a shadow of Jason, and Sam is burned out as a character at this point and should be written out.

I think part of the key to Drew is that ultimately he wasn't Jason 2.0 - Billy Miller couldn't play that - but he also was and is still such a blank slate, such an unwritten character that you could make him into anything Cameron was good at playing. The only throughlines to the character that are remotely unique or individualized are his devotion to Monica and the Qs and his past love for Sam and some of Jason's kids. Beyond that he could be anything GH wants him to be, and Cameron Mathison can play certain things well. What isn't great for him or the show is Drew being just a Jason-shaped widget of a character that Cameron grins his way through, just taking Jason's sloppy seconds with Carly. He started as nothing and continues as nothing.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Holy crap if I have to watch one more scene of Sasha talking to someone about how fücking sad she is I'm going to lose it. Characters that matter haven't grieved this much for this long. Like I get it, her husband and baby died. It's very tragic. I just do not care.

Carly and Drew worried about insider trading is a laughable obstacle for these two actual criminals.

Watching the actors playing Curtis and Curtis's father eyes glaze over as they recite this dull as dirt dialogue is torture. They sound so bored. I barely understand how they're all related but thank god Aunt Stella is here because those two plus RoboJordan are like watching paint dry.

Edited by Darn

• Members

When Heather left town in 83, she was Jason's Nanny and she took off cause Jeff told her that Steven Lars was sick. She was put together and had no affects from her 79 acid trip. So they rewrote that in 2004 and made it seem that the acid affected her ever snce 79. Not True.