General Hospital: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

1-23

In my opinion, I didn't feel Cameron was soft on Joss at all. If anything, he could have gone harder. And Joss? She's DEAD to me after this day's exchange. Using the Hook attack for sympathy. And then she was all 'oooh, I was going to break up with you before that anyway.' You selfish t@at. I was cheering that Cameron went there and asked her period if they had slept together before she broke up. He ain't stupid. Oh, and then she said she was not sorry for it happening. You bitca. RME. 

And AHA!!! I am happy to see I was RIGHT!!! When Liz had that talk with Nikolas about the memory erasing drug...I knew he would get Tasha Yar to town. And here we are!!! And those writers really are painting Nik into that corner more and more. I'm assuming he's the Friday cliffhanger if anything this week if he stops airing this week or next.

A small moment, but I liked seeing Sam in P.I. mode. Since Mac isn't doing it, I wish someone was being a P.I. on this show. Could lead to an interesting adventure. Though I am wondering if Heather is Maggie. Or if Maggie is a person. 

I stay loving Spencer's clear disdain for Dex. I guess I am now projecting. lol. 

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I figured it would be bad and I remember @carolineg had some interesting comments to the scenes. I figured it would be some propped writing with her being the victim. That IS NOT what I saw. WL did such a great job with those scenes (and the next day which I'm watching as I type) and said everything I wanted to see him say so I'm fine. Joss though...what a B. lol. I am no longer at all interested in the Joss/Dex pairing. In fact...GIRL, BYE.  I'm about ready to go RHOA/RHOP Housewife on her and read her down. lol. But writer in me, looking forward to it exploding in the middle of the Michael vs Sonny feud. 

Yep. I see myself living through Spencer in terms of disliking Dex moving forward. He has been good. 

• Members

1-27

I find it weird that since this week's promo had to do with Willow, there really was so little of her storyline this past week except for Thursday and Friday with the donor twist.

However, let me give some credit where credit is due. I was wondering where Ms. Wu was and what was going on with the story with Gladys. And I remember last week when Cody and Sasha were bonding that he mentioned Gladys, but it sounded like he knew her from the past...not because she had finally took Ms. Wu up on her offer to play some games. I should have connected that then since the gambling storyline had vanished for the last few weeks. I thought it was clever how it tied back in. And I wonder what Ms. Wu's motivation is...is her eye on more stock or money laundering through Deception by using Sasha's guardianship? Hmmm.

Also clever was the unexpected climax of the Where's Lucy storyline? It's been C plot for a month or so now. And I was thinking these little scenes with Anna, Valentin, and the Blonde was to keep us in the loop until they run out of filming. But it was really about waiting for that moment when Anna punched that trick.

Please register in order to view this content

I knew it was coming from the moment that Blonde flirted with Val and turned out to be double crossing them. lol. While there was hint of budget restrictions (cuz we were not about to see a whole water cave in), it did not take me out of the scene completely. If anything this whole thing made me think 'if this was DAYS, they would have been in the same room' lol. And now LAURA is in on this??? AND ALEXIS??? OOooo...looks like Victor is finally heading for that fall.

I see what you all were talking about with Carly. I cannot believe Michael and everyone else just forgave her in a matter of days. Yet Nina is in the wrong? And she looks like she's about to give good bitca anyway...something CW knows how to do. And you know what? I'm here for it. Carly vs Nina has been too dormant and it's time for a female rivalry to spark off.

I'm sorry. I giggled at Trina being out of the loop with her BFF. Joss is that selfish huh?

This whole week definitely had the feel of the start of February Sweeps to it. All these storylines out there and this week touched on most of them and felt nicely paced. So much so it was only slightly jarring to me when Thursday came around and focused on Willow. I am hoping that since it felt like the writers found rhythm and momentum that they are going to do what I'm hoping for and have all these stories converge and/or climax.

And I see we are focusing on the wedding next week so nice place to start. 

Edited by Taoboi