Bold promo week of 10/10/2022

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

lmao, what happened to Li? And Brooke left Bill because he burned down a building with people inside of it... why would she go back to him? Just a mess. lol

and at the Taylor/Ridge wedding (if it even gets that far) we will find out Thomas set Brooke up and called CPS himself. smh

• Members

My god, Ridge is such a repulsive jerk. What the hell do they (Taylor and Brooke) see in him? He bounces between them whenever he wants and they just accept it?!! 

Please register in order to view this content

I wish that Brooke this time releases her inner bitch and takes him for everything he owns in divorce court. Too bad that the slight flirtation between Taylor and Deacon went nowhere. It would have been delicious if Taylor had developed feelings for Deacon and cheated on Ridge with him after they got back together.

Just think, Ridge abandoned by Taylor for Deacon and bled dry money wise by a vengeful Brooke. Ooh, delightful!!      And no mommy dearest to make it right for him this time.... 

• Members

SPOILER

B&B episode #8873
(the episode that was preempted in USA and Canada on Thursday 13 October.)
The entire episode was uploaded as usual to the official Australian network website (10play.com.au)
Upload date Thurs. 13 October USA time -  Friday 14 October Australia time (due to International Date Line difference).
Australian B&B viewers were able to see the episode briefly, and but then the website took it down when they learned it was preempted in the USA.

Some Australian viewers gave hints at what they saw and here is a screencap from someone's phone.
You can see the timestamp of the morning of 14 October and the 10play channel logo.
(I don't know if the characters actually do this ... or if it's a character's dream/nightmare)

Please register in order to view this content

I don't know the context of that scene or anything else that happens in the episode.  But there you go.  It will air Friday Oct 14 in USA.

• Members

i actually hope they have Ridge regret dumping Brooke and run back to her BEFORE he finds out Thomas called CPS on himself... that would be utterly delicious. LOL 

i'm not even a Brooke stan but here I am rooting for her.