• Members

I cannot believe B&B let her go. They've been dining out on her talent for years. That show keeps great actors locked up doing total crap for aeons because they have more money and global pull than probably any show left, and the actors seem fine with it; I don't think they'll ever let Heather Tom go, nor do I think she wants to.

I seriously doubt Frank V. will spring for RS who is used to real budget and usage. There's also the Wally Kurth issue, and I assume they're in a good place these days but that would likely be sensitive to deal with onscreen. But yes, Lois should be back. Lisa Lo Cicero should be playing Lois, she basically is as Olivia (who has made Lois redundant, sadly), but with Rena free, sure. Figure something out. (They won't, and they'll have no idea how to write for her.)

Edited by Vee

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not surprised at all. Bradley Bell used her, forgot about her then just wasted her. However, no return to General Hospital until the cast is CUT!

According to Rena, this was her decision to leave at the end of her current cycle with the soap, and she felt ending on Carter & Quinn was the right time.

• Members

Noooooo

Please register in order to view this content

So Quinn gonna disappear like FelonFlo did? Just when they FINALLY got Quarter together, then what next?

I can't blame her for leaving though cause they defanged Quinn for years when she was with Eric and she finally got her fire back with Carter