• Members

yikes, what a mess. She has a happy ending with the BLACK GUY and then it's adios... it's like they're not even pretending anymore. Watch GH scoop her up and give her loads of story. Probably gonna rework the budding romance w/ Brook Lynn and the awful-singer-cop guy and make some kind of weird mother/daughter triangle... 

ETA: I wonder if they're gonna kill her off? Have her find out Sheila's still lurking and have Sheila kill her? hmm. 

Edited by dio

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

are we really in 2022 acting like B&B is any better than GH? Come on, sis. lol 

it would certainly give Sheila's character some teeth and ratchet up the threat level aspect instead of this weird Wile E. Coyote vibe Sheila's had ever since she came back. 

• Members

I was wondering why Quinn was kinda in the background for so long and then boom Honey Bear! The affair reveal was super quick and so was Carter's wedding. They definitely knew they needed to split Eric/Quinn and reunite Quarter. Hopefully, they'll just send Quinn to Europe and not *kill* her off only to bring her back in a year.

RS really gave B&B some energy. I'm disappointed, but it was her choice, so I wish her well.

• Members

Add me to those hoping for Rena Sofer to return as Lois on GH, and hopefully on contract. And yeah Kelly Thiebaud leaving GH could free up to dome funds for Sofer. Plus they could cut more as well, I'd drop Austin, Finn, Violet, Chad Duell as Michael for Robert Adamson, Sasha, Brando, Gladys, Cody, Olivia, Smoltz, Dex, Amy, maybe Victor, maybe Esme (if she's not really gone, I don't think she is because no confirmation from the show in Digest or websites.

Edited by David_Vickers