• Members

I should have worded it: Yet he keeps 'Donna Logan' around.  I don't really care for the character. ...When it comes to JG and RS as actresses in the genre, you make valid points...I appreciate your commentary. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Jeff

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Being totally honest, I'd love it if Gareis returned to Y&R as Grace Turner.

It's too bad Bell couldn't find anything for Quinn and Carter to do.  Both Sofer and Lawrence St. Victor both came alive in their scenes.  

Quinn's banter with Ridge, Zende and Carter about the toe was hilarious.  Even Delon de Metz showed some comic energy.

With Sofer leaving, it may be time for Carter to hit the Buckingham trifecta...

What's wrong with a little hate sex anyway????

Sofer does deserve a departure story.  Catching Deacon with Sheila and vanishing, at the very least....

Edited by slick jones

• Members

Nah, this one is way too easy.

Lawrence St Victor has been recurring with B&B for years. Recurring players have no dressing room. Period. And even when you get put on contract you often have to share your dressing room on B&B. Racist B&B gave Lawrence St Victor the chance to write - how bad of them! 

• Members

A picture in the opening credits does not equal to the actor being on contract. Just take the little kid who used to play Douglas: Henry Joseph Samiri had a picure in the credits... Aaron D. Spears (Justin) was also in the opening and not always on contract. The list could go on and on. 

About my post in regards to Larewnce St. Victor: he joined the show on contract in 2013 with Karla Mosley but was bumped to recurring in 2014 or 2015. He was not put back on contract until 2020 or so. That's why Rena Sofer is correct that a longstanding castmember should follow suit in her dressing room and at the same time it is not like the show has been shunning LSW. And I repeat that several contract players do not have their own dressing room. It has always been the case. 

• Members

LSV posted this instagram video from a dressing room on August 2.
Rena said she filmed her final scene on August 5.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgxvTFcDs0a/
lsaintvic Verified (Lawrence Saint-Victor)
August 2, 2022
Great first day back from hiatus at #boldandbeautiful

I will try to embed the original of the same LSV instagram post here ...

Edited by janea4old

• Members

KKL shows more emotion in her acting, than either Jacqui or Annika does tbh, that’s real acting.  And Annika hasn’t had the same material Jacqui, but she has better body language. Jacqui is good but she’s not a great actress. She has improved though

Anyways I think Jacqui and Annika are on the same level of acting rly, but I will say Annika’s a bit better because she had less experience. However Jacqui might be more seasoned?

heather>Rena>KKL>Kimberlin>Jacqui>Annika>Krista>Naomi>JG> diamond prolly. But Jacqui and Annika are interchangeable to me. Kimberlin is kinda better than KKL but I think KKL shows more emotion.