ARTICLE: Peacock Orders Second Chapter of ‘Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem,’ Kristian Alfonso and Peter Reckell to Reprise Roles

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Christie Clark in Los Angeles April 24, 2022 with Heather Tom.

monkeywenches (Christie Clark)
Los Angeles, California

Blaine and Heather….awesomeness!!!
@bbheathertom to say we have a lot in common is an understatement!

---
Christie Clark lives in England with her husband and children full time.   But she's in Los Angeles today, so presumably she would be there for Beyond Salem 2?

• Members

Thanks for the photo!

They began taping during week of April 18, per @JAS0N47
https://jason47.com/days/productionschedule.html

Taping during week of 4/18/22-4/22/22:
Days episodes # 14447-14450 (airing 10/20/22-10/25/22)
... and portions of BEYOND SALEM 2.

Taping during week of Week of 4/25/22-4/29/22:
Days episodes # 14451-14454 (airing 10/26/22-10/31/22)
... and portions of BEYOND SALEM 2. 

(the October airdates are an average/approximation, because the daytime show tapes a lot of things out of order. The taping is occasionally done in chunks, or the schedule occasionally adapts for the availability of sets and personnel - due to COVID regulations and other factors.)

Edited by janea4old

• Members

The rumors were true. Steve Burton joins Days.

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.soapoperadigest.com

STEVE BURTON JOINS DAYS: BEYOND SALEM!

Share this:

Steve Burton, who left the role of GH’s Jason in late 2021 over the show’s vaccine policy, has been tapped by DAYS to appear in the Peacock streaming series DAYS: BEYOND SALEM (Chapter 2). The actor, who got his daytime start on the soap as Harris Michaels in 1988, talked about his experience on Digest’s podcast, Dishing With Digest. “That was my introduction to daytime,” he recalled. “ was supposed to do, I think it was like 10 episodes of DAYS and it turned into a lot more…. Being on DAYS was just a new experience for me. It was really exciting. It was over at Sunset Gower, which I had auditioned [at] hundreds of times. That was a time when, I don’t want to say the heyday of soaps [but] I feel the late ’80s and early ’90s-to-mid-’90s was a good time for soap operas. Stephen Nichols [Steve] was there and Mary Beth [Evans, Kayla] and Billy Warlock [ex-Frankie]. I mean, it was all those guys. My first real introduction to soap operas was DAYS OF OUR LIVES. It was cool. Everybody was nice. It was fun. It wasn’t easy. And I still couldn’t act!” DAYS: BEYOND SALEM (Chapter 2) is set to drop on Peacock on July 11 and run through July 15.

• 4 weeks later...