B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thursday March 31: Ashley Jones appeared as Bridget in a phonecall to Brooke, and she was wearing doctor wardrobe.  Brooke assumed that Bridget was calling from her home in New York.   Bridget replied "Actually, I just wanted to let you know I’m back in L.A. I’m working out of University Hospital for a while to help with restructuring and shortages." Brooke was surprised and said "it will be good to see you". 

Bridget next appeared Tuesday April 7:  Bridget was on the scene when Steffy is brought to the hospital, and became Steffy's doctor.

SOD confirmed that Ashley Jones will be around for a while as Bridget.

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's what I've been saying as well.

Why is Bridget getting such play now? And staying for a while? 

I was hoping she might be hiding that Finn is alive. But barring that, I do wonder what her upcoming story will be. 

• Members

Why isn't Steffy freaking out when she sees Sheila hovering in the hospital room? She's only forgotten the past year or so. Not the years of terror Sheila's brought on her family. And why wouldn't Sheila just leave town before the truth comes out. This ish makes no sense whatsoever. 

Edited by crc

• Members

Actually I am happy that Bridget is going to staying a while and I hope she does get some story. Bridget was such a vital character for so many years it’s unfortunate Thudley stopped writing for her but her stories had certainly started to rot…just how many times was she married to Nick and how many miscarriages did she have before having Logan? Yeesh!

Also it’s nice to have a biological Forrester on canvas

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I mean, even if the camera literally broke, it’s still odd they would go through the trouble of removing Finn while leaving all the advertised extras we haven’t seen in months. Though I suppose removing them would draw attention to how tiny the current cast is.

Edited by MinnaH

• Members

I agree.

Although technically DR and  KB (and DB) are still part of the cast even if we don't see them anymore.

The actor who plays Finn has been officially fired.

I love Krista but I don't believe that story one second. How can a show like this have a "glitch" while taking hundreds of photos that would make none of them usable? How does it take months to reschedule a photoshoot?

There is a story there.