B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL! I love your recaptioning of the screenshots. 

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah, I always find it funny when characters know Shelia's capabilities, and yet, here they are confronting her with what they know about her new shenanigans and they are going to expose her. Yeah, I get it. Maternity leave and yada, yada. Still, it's like characters seem to have this ego of their desire to hold the TKO boxing match smackdown title against Shelia Carter. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Some how speculated that was the big twist. Don't see: not a game-changer and definitely not a daytime first - exactly the same as DAYS - Vivian shooting her son as he dives across the screen.

I honestly don't get why they completely waste KB. This was potentially her most viable stint and one that could've lasted for some time. It'd be far more interesting keeping Sheila as a pot-stirrer rather than a felon.

Big deal she switched the bottles - that's not a 'gun-worthy' reveal. Anyway, Brooke's alcoholism was an out-of-nowhere story that got cut short because was DOA. Brooke had like four weeks of heavy drinking and suddenly she's an alcoholic - unlike, say, Eric, who must have his daily after-office drinks.

• Members

I haven't seen anything, but I don't follow everyone.
Casey Kaspryck (supervising producer) said on the "Bold Live" youtube show on March 25 that the show (cast and crew) is going on a scheduled break from taping/working for a couple/few weeks.  

He said the next "Bold Live" would be Friday April 22 and there would be lots to talk about! One of the fans who was a guest on the March 25 Bold Live, said that was too long to wait, and Casey said, oh, um, well, maybe I can work something out.

Interesting timing for the show to be on a scheduled break. I guess, if anyone comments, it would be from their social media at home, or from where they are vacationing?

The screengrab of the instagram comment to/from Kimberlin (that was posted upthread), came from Kimberlin's instagram post about her road trip to Minnesota.  I wondered if she was gone when I saw that, but then I remembered they are all on vacation for a while.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

You've articulated how I feel perfectly and if this does play out as Friday suggests, I'm so disappointed by it. It really didn't need to be inevitable that Sheila would turn to gun toting again, especially over the lame bottle switching. Who gives a [!@#$%^&*]. The Sheila of the 1990s would wriggle out of that in the space of an episode, not shoot up the place.

• Members

I am now thinking this was April Fool's Day and Finn is gonna be saved by Bridget, at least I am hoping that is the case. Sheila just switched the bottles what's the big deal she is overreacting let Steffy tell everyone they don't like her anyways. 

• Members

I like that Sheila killed Finn, if this was real... I want her to be in hiding. I find her the most interesting when she is escaped criminal. But they should make it more exciting. Sheila should kidnap that baby ASAP! Please.

• Members

Caught up!!!!

I thought that last episode was intense. Cliffhanger Friday indeed.

That said...I hope it is a fake out as well. They went through so much trouble to get Steffy out of the triangle from hell and I do not feel they should go back there when there is so much to mine where she is at with Finn. Have him live (or as already suggested Bridget saves him since she has just popped into town) and then he, Steffy, and Sheila has to deal with the consequences...maybe even Thomas running interference in spite of himself. 

And...wow. Carter up and vanished. Nice seeing his work friend again though.

Edited by Taoboi