B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL I can see it now, Katie has yet her umpteenth medical malady and needs a liver transplant so Sheila becomes the one who donates part of her liver.

Please register in order to view this content

And I bolded the part I agree with you with, like I said this has become a fiasco like her 2003 return was, minus the Mayan temple and 1966 Batman style fights. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There is plenty of deserved criticism for the way things are unfolding but hold up: I don't know what the twist is but I bet you my right arm that this isn't the twist they are talking about.

It is not even a "twist" by any definition of the word.

So I do agree Sheila should have been used better and more long-term rather than bring her to 100 so fast for so little plot. Criticism warranted.
But I think everyone is wrong to assume this is what they were hyping as the twist. I am quasi-certain it isn't and we can criticize *that* or not when we see it on-screen.

• Members

@Soapsuds OMG - that's the only version of the Keith Sweat song I dig! I can't believe you posted it.

If I were B&B, I'd start rewriting this ASAP - they did a dream with Sheila before - when Lauren was in town and Sheila was supposed to be the 'showcase' model or something. Sheila got in an accident and those episodes were really a dream.

2022: Steffy actually knocked Sheila into the dumpster, she's in a coma and it's revealed when JMW returns from leave. Open with Steffy at Sheila's bedside  'Sheila, please wake up for Finn and Hayden! For the sake of OUR family!'

NOW that would be a twist worth watching. I just made this up as I was writing the reply so I haven't really thought it through.

• Members

Yes, this is insane. I busted out laughing reading your post because it highlights just how ridiculous this is! You mean THIS is what makes Sheila go over the edge?! Come on!

If we’re being real, all the soap vixens should be doing stuff like that to keep it interesting. To me that’s just so damn minor. 

• Members

Wait, so let me get this straight (I am behind watching the current B&B episodes). 

Sheila shoots two people and leaves them for dead because she is afraid someone will find out she glued a couple of labels to a couple of bottles?

The next time I have fruit flies in my kitchen I'm just going to burn the house down. That'll show them. 

• Members

Why do they keep bringing Sheila back if they're determined to write her into corners? They've taken what could have been years of story and fit it into 6 months and for what? Sheila shooting people again? It's such bizarre, lazy writing.